Chapter 91: Izuocha Vs class 1A part 2

Iida wasted no time in closing the distance sprinting straight towards his classmates. He jumped into the air targeting Uraraka first aiming one of his downwards kicks at her. She knew it was no good trying to block it Iida's kicks mixed with his engines just made his attacks far too powerful to try and block. Her only option was to dodge and she did managing to side step his attack right at the very last second.

Damn he's fast I almost didn't get out of the way of that. If we want to beat him we're going to have to predict his movements just like Deku said. Stay one step ahead Ochako and we'll win this.

"Not bad Uraraka. I thought for sure I had you. You've improved greatly" Iida said coming to a stop now on the opposite side from where he'd started.

"Thanks. You too Iida" Uraraka said keeping her answer short and blunt making sure she didn't lose focus or drop her guard at any point.

That's weird I thought he was furious with us for keeping One for All a secret from him. He doesn't seem angry at all. In fact he seems calm and focused. This is going to be more difficult than I thought it'd be. No matter what happens though we'll find a way to win. That's what hero's do. Not only that but I can't let Deku down. I-

"Ochako look out!" Deku screamed pushing her out of the way. Iida had moved so fast she didn't even have time to react he was already right on top of her and was aiming a spinning kick straight at her head. Luckily for her though Deku had managed to push her out of the way in time and knowing the kick was coming he just about ducked under it and as he did everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Let's see if he jumped to do this attack than that means that his feet have to hit the floor any second now. Follow the trajectory of his foot and....there!

Deku crouched down and began a leg sweeping motion before Iida's feet had touched the floor. By the time Deku spun round with his leg outstretched along the ground Iida's foot landed on the ground only for it to be immediately swept by Deku's leg sweep.

"W-what!? How did-" Iida never finished his sentence as Deku used the momentum from his leg sweep to then stand and punch his class rep into the ground that he actually bounced off of it. As he did Uraraka grabbed a hold of him making him float and then threw him out of bounds.

"Another win!? What the hell is going on!?" Ashido screamed in confusion, admiration, excitement and annoyance all at once.

"Maybe you shouldn't underestimate the spirit or the drive that your classmates have. Midoriya and Uraraka are two of the most driven students in this class. I'm not saying any of you aren't but these two go above and beyond time and time again so don't be so surprised that they've beaten you all so far. Iida despite it being a short fight you did pretty well your only downfall was that Midoriya out thought you. As he has done with a majority of you here today. Midoriya excellent work saving your teammate and taking out your opponent in one move. Very impressive. Also well done Uraraka for stepping in and delivering the final blow before Iida had a chance to recover. Great teamwork once again" Mr Aizawa said.

"Thank you sir" Deku and Uraraka said in unison.

"Of course sir. I will only grow stronger from this defeat. As for you two..." Iida said turning to his two closest friends although these days his closest friend was probably Todoroki since they lived in the same house and Deku and Uraraka lived in their own with Eri so naturally they hardly saw each other apart from when they were at school. Deku and Uraraka were waiting to see what he was going to say expecting him to be angry in some way however quite the opposite happened.

"I wish you both luck with your remaining opponents. Look out for each other and I'm sure you'll both be victorious today. Good luck" Iida said bowing to them before returning to the rest of his classmates.