Chapter 27: Gossip

Just wanna say a quick thank you to everyone that's voted for my story it's much appreciated.

Shout-out to HollowLegend by the way voting on every chapter thanks so much for that you've been killing it.

Another shout-out to sparrowshield at the time of writing this you've been commenting like crazy on the first few chapters and I've enjoyed every single one of them it's hilarious seeing your reactions and how much you're enjoying the story.

Lastly thank you to anyone that's read my story so far as it's already got over a thousand reads which is insane. I'll do my best to keep putting out chapters as fast I can.

Thank you.

_____________________________________________

"Midoriya! Come with me a second will you?" Kaminari said grabbing him by the arm and dragging him along with him. They'd just finished training for the morning and lunch break had just begun. Usually he'd go with Uraraka and Iida. Recently Todoroki had been joining them too but today his electric friend had whisked him off before he had a chance to go anywhere.

Oh no what does he want? Something's up because he's rushing me out of class to who knows where. Is he mad at me? No he can't be he has a huge smirk on his face. But why?

"Kaminari what's up with you? Where are you taking me?" Deku asked beginning to worry.

"Oh don't worry Midoriya you'll be fine. Me and the guys just want you to come and have lunch with us today. That cool?" he asked failing to hide the huge grin on his face.

"I guess" Deku gulped.

I don't like where this is going.

"What are you up to?" Deku asked wanting to get straight to the point.

"Nothing I promise. Dude's honour" he said holding his hand up as if that actually counted for something.

"That's not exactly convincing me" Deku said giving the electric user a disapproving look.

"Why not?" he asked the small green haired boy as if he didn't know the answer.

"Because last time you said dudes honour was this morning when you said you wouldn't drop me in training and you proceeded to trip and I fell out of a window on the 8th floor" Deku said looking at him still not forgetting this morning. He had ended up participating in training that morning after all as Mr Aizawa informed him he was never going to let him train properly just yet and he planned to use him as a civilian in need of rescuing instead.

"Oh yeah sorry about that. I know you managed to soften the fall with your quirk but I've been meaning to ask are you ok?" Kaminari said scratching the back of his head feeling guilty.

"I'm fine no thanks to you and your dude's honour you piece of shi-"

"Oh look at that we're here" Kaminari cut him off. They'd arrived at the table he usually sat at. Kaminari gestured for him to sit down and he did so.

"Can I get my lunch at least?" Deku asked feeling hungry and not wanting to be held prisoner.

"Sure man knock yourself out" he said allowing Deku to grab himself some food. On his way however Deku saw Ashido drag Uraraka over to a table before sitting down with her.

So Kaminari wants me to sit with the guys and Ashido is making Uraraka sit with the girls. What are they up to? Uraraka looks nervous. I should help her out.

He waved to get her attention as soon as Kaminari wasn't looking. He wasn't a very good guard it turns out. She saw him careful not to let Ashido catch on. Deku mouthed to her to ask Ashido if she could go get some food. He pointed and made hand signs to help get his message across. She seemed to get the message as she sneakily gave him a thumbs up before saying something to Ashido and standing up beginning to walk away from the table. She motioned for Deku to start walking so they weren't seen walking straight towards each other. Deku reached the doors first walking through them and round the first corner he came across. Checking he was alone he turned back to see Uraraka walk through the doors so he waved at her to get her attention. She quickly ran over to him and joined him in the hallway.