Chapter 133: First visit

"Oh my" Uraraka said as she walked into the room. As she did a man and a woman, sat at seperate monitors, down at the bottom of the stairs, turned to face her.

"Ah you must be Ochako Uraraka" Atama said standing up from his chair to greet the teenager as she began to descend the stairs, staring into the giant glass window before her.

"Um, not to be rude but where's Deku?" Uraraka asked scanning the room for him but he was nowhere to be seen.

"He's taking a shower at the moment. He just finished his first set of exercises. I imagine he'll be out shortly" Daini explained still sat in her chair, watching the girl curiously. After all, their job was to study the behaviour of Deku's visitors as well as his own. Uraraka saw the shower in the corner of the room, with the curtain drawn and just underneath it she could see a pair of feet.

"Shouldn't you be able to see him at all times?" Uraraka asked worried.

"Oh we can. Realistically because he's still 17 we usually wouldn't be able to see him in the shower or anything like that however given the circumstances it's better that we can. Even in the shower. However Izuku knows this already, we told him earlier so he's currently showering in his underwear. Can't say I blame him really" Atama explained to the worried teenager.

"Right. Wait a minute! I'm so sorry, I'm being so rude, I haven't introduced myself or greeted you in any way or anything, I just walked in and started asking questions, I'm so sorry" Uraraka said spinning round to face the two doctors, bowing apologetically, her cheeks a little red with embarrassment.

"That's quite alright, don't worry. It's understandable, I would've probably done the same thing" Daini said reassuring her that she had nothing to worry about.

"Yes she's quite right, it's a strange situation to be in and your reaction is perfectly normal. Shall we start over? I'm Atama. I'm in charge of Izuku's care while he's in here" Atama said greeting the much smaller girl who now realised that the two of them were giants compared to her as she shook his hand.

Why do I feel so tiny and weak around these two? They're not THAT much taller than me...who am I kidding they're huge compared to me.

"And I'm Daini. Second in command of Izuku's care. It's a pleasure to meet you" Daini said offering her hand.

Wow she's really pretty. Wait a minute Deku better not think that too.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Ochako Uraraka. I appreciate everything you're doing to help Deku. It means a lot. He's a good guy really, he's not evil" Uraraka said defending him, worried that they might have already had the displeasure of meeting Deku's alter ego as she shook Daini's hand.

"We know he is. He's been fantastic so far and we're yet to meet 'the other guy' as we call him" Atama explained.

"Agreed, he's a very polite young man and judging from your press conference, an even better hero. I bet he's a lovely boyfriend too, not to mention he's very cute. You pick 'em good girl" Daini said playfully teasing the younger woman, making her blush a bright shade of red but she couldn't hide the smile on her face as she didn't exactly disagree with what she'd just said about her boyfriend.

"Oh, um, th-thanks. He is kinda cute isn't he?" Uraraka said not really sure what to say, a little embarrassed, nervously scratching the back of her head. Daini simply chuckled.

"Relax, I'm just teasing, no need to feel embarrassed. I'm sure your friends tell you the same thing all the time" Daini said.

"Yeah they've mentioned it once or twice" Uraraka said chuckling nervously.