Chapter 85: The prank

"What the fuc-" Todoroki began but was cut off by Ashido.

"Are you pregnant!?" Ashido asked excitedly looking at Uraraka

"No!" she protested.

When the hell did this happen? Did the school do this? No of course they wouldn't the last thing they'd want is for me and Deku to be starting a family on school property while we're studying. Then again they did let us unofficially adopt Eri.

"Then what the hell is this!?" Kirishima questioned obviously knowing exactly what it was. Uraraka couldn't respond she was too shocked and confused to think straight.

"Midoriya! Explain yourself this instant!" Iida yelled grabbing Deku by the shirt immediately assuming Deku had done exactly what he'd hoped he wouldn't.

"Iida she's not pregnant!" Deku defended furiously blushing and desperately protesting his innocence. He was so embarrassed and taken aback he completely forgot that this was Kirishima and Ashido's doing.

"Then explain this!" Iida demanded pointing at the room before them. The whole room had been made into a nursery. There were baby toys, clothes, a cot, diapers, wipes and pretty much everything needed to take care of a baby.

"Well!?" Iida questioned awaiting an answer to his question. Deku looked around the room at all of the baby stuff before looking back to Iida and seeing only the reflection of the light on his glasses although he didn't need to see his eyes to know he was pissed.

Crap! I don't know what to say! Iida is gonna kill me! Just say something goddamnit!

"Iida I'm not pregnant" Uraraka insisted placing a reassuring hand on the one tightly gripping Deku's shirt. Iida looked at Uraraka and immediately let go of Deku's shirt when he saw the look in her eyes. He knew she was telling the truth.

"I'm sorry Midoriya. It's just...well...this...this is...well it's...you know" Iida said not able to find the words. They simply stood and stared into the room none of them able to believe what they were looking at.

"Yeah we know but I swear I'm not pregnant" Uraraka insisted. Everybody else was staring at her still doubtful although Kirishima and Ashido were desperately surpressing their glee.

"Hey Round Face" Bakugo said stood by a set of drawers.

"What?" Uraraka asked already dreading what the blonde was going to say next.

"If you're not pregnant. Then who's is this?" Bakugo questioned turning around to face everyone and holding something up for everyone to see.

"That's not mine!" Uraraka protested immediately realising what it was and flailing her arms around going a very bright shade of red. Bakugo was holding a pregnancy test up that read positive for everybody to see.

"Bullshit of course it's yours" Bakugo said not believing a word of it.

"It's not! Guys I swear that is not mine! I'm not pregnant honestly!" Uraraka screamed in protest desperately trying to convince her classmates that she wasn't with child.

"Midoriya!" Iida screamed grabbing hold of his shirt again now convinced that he had gotten Uraraka pregnant and was now even more upset as he believed she'd lied to him about it.

"Iida put him down! I'm not pregnant I promise. That is not mine it's someone else's" Uraraka insisted. Iida was confused as he trusted his friends but the evidence in front of him told a different story. Reluctantly he let go of Deku and decided he would wait and see how this played out.

"Of course it's yours. It's in your house. In your nursery and you're the only girl that lives here other than Eri and it's definitely not hers. Right Eri?" Ashido asked turning to the small girl who was very confused. Ashido and Kirishima told her this would make Deku and Uraraka happy but they look far from it. So why were they so upset?