Chapter 18: The talk

WARNING: This is the first chapter that talks about sex in some detail. Please take this under consideration before reading.

Thank you

_____________________________________________

I knew there was something she wanted to talk to me about. Well here we go.

"Ok what is it?" he asked sitting up to make room for his mother on the sofa.

"Well um...this is so much harder than I thought it would be" she said not quite knowing what to say.

"Mom sit down" Deku said patting the space next to him inviting her to take a seat.

"Thank you Izuku" she said sitting down next to him.

She seems to be hiding something in her hands but what is it? It looks like a box of something.

"Mom what is it?" he asked trying to convince her to talk but he didn't want to ask her about what she was holding in case she got too nervous and decided not to tell him.

"I'll be honest Izuku I hoped this day would never come but it has so just give me a minute to collect myself we have to have this conversation for both your sakes whether I want to or not" she explained trying to compose herself and pluck up the courage to talk about such a sensitive topic.

"Both of who's sakes mom?" he asked confused.

"You and Ochako" she said. Deku sat and thought for a moment wondering where she could possibly be going with this conversation.

"I want you to take these" she said handing him the box. She'd handed it to him backwards so he didn't know what they were but he gave the box a small shake and heard rattling as he did.

So whatever is in there is fairly small and there's quite a lot of them but what the hell are they. I'm so scared to find out I don't want to turn the box around and see what the front says they are.

"Mom what's in here?" he asked not wanting to look. He didn't know why he so nervous all he knew is he wasn't going to like the answer.

"Condoms" she said not daring to look at her son.

"AAHH!" he jumped throwing the box across the room. His face was unbelievably red and he was now very uncomfortable. Somehow his mother didn't seem uncomfortable or bothered at all.

"Well that was rude they were for you" she said still not looking at him.

"Mom...why on earth would you give me condoms?" he asked.

"Izuku look. You might be denying it because having a girlfriend is very new to you. You might not even be thinking about it yet but the fact of the matter is you're 16. Now I know you're not stupid but sometimes boys get certain....urges" she explained not wanting to look at him at any point.

"Mom what are you talking about? Denying what? Not thinking about what? And what urges?" he asked pretty sure he knew the answer to every question but he just didn't want to be right.

"You know. You must've masturbated at least once at your age" she said. He almost fainted hearing it come out of her mouth.

"MOM!...I...I don't...I've never... I..." he couldn't deny it. Mainly because it was true he had.

"That's a yes" she said chuckling a little at his embarrassment and inability to deny her suspicions.

"...yes I've masturbated before. Are we done now can I go to sleep this is really embarrassing and I don't want to talk about this stuff" he pleaded with his mother.