Chapter 114: Christmas day

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Eri squealed as she stormed into their bedroom and began to jump up and down on the bed stirring the two teenagers from their sleep as they grunted and groaned in annoyance that their sleep had been disturbed.

"Wake up! Come on wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake-" Eri started chanting as she shook the two teenagers who were trying but failing to pretend to be asleep still but Eri saw right through them. Deku however gave in and cut her off.

"Alright alright Eri we're awake. We're awake for crying out loud. Come on Ochako get up" Deku said giving her a gentle shake making her moan in disapproval.

"5 more minutes. I need my beauty sleep" Uraraka mumbled refusing to get out of bed just yet.

"You're plenty beautiful enough as it is" Deku replied making her smile despite her best efforts to hide it but the speed and smoothness of Deku's response had made it impossible for her to hide how happy she was.

As lovely and as sweet as that was I'm still not getting up I wanna sleep.

"Mommy come on! You said no sooner than 8 o'clock and it's 9! I didn't wake you up too soon so you have to get up now" Eri whined disappointed with the teenager.

"9? In the morning? But it's still dark outside" Uraraka said looking to the window and seeing no light creeping through the sides of the blinds. She got out of bed and peaked out the window only to see it was pitch black outside and all the lights were still on.

"Eri are you sure it's 9? It's so dark outside" Uraraka questioned a little confused.

"I'm sure. Look" Eri said pointing to the alarm clock which sure enough read 9am making Uraraka scratch her head in confusion.

Then why am I so tired? I get up earlier than this most days so why do I feel like I haven't slept enough?

"Well we're awake now and you're already out of bed not to mention Eri probably isn't going to let us sleep even if we wanted to" Deku said ruffling the small girls hair making her giggle as she nodded her head in agreement. She wasn't about to let them go to bed anytime soon.

"Ok fine you got me you win. And you didn't wake us up earlier than I told you to so I can't really complain" Uraraka said admitting defeat.

"Yay! Come on let's go!" Eri squealed as she burst out of the room leaving the two teenagers to themselves as they heard her small footsteps going down the stairs.

"As much as I would love to go back to bed and cuddle with you we should probably go downstairs" Deku said getting out of the bed.

"Yeah you're right. Although that doesn't mean I can't give you a good morning kiss" Uraraka said playfully walking up to him with a big smirk on her face as she leaned in and kissed him.

"Mm. That was nice" Deku said his body tingling as a surge of warmth flowed through him. Uraraka simply chuckled seeing the look on his face.

"Come on Eri's probably-" Uraraka began but she was cut off by the small girl storming into the room her face red with anger.

"Uh oh. We're in trouble" Deku whispered jokingly into Uraraka's ear making her giggle as she tried to hide it from Eri but failed miserably the small girl had already seen her amusement.

"Is something funny? I should've known you two were kissing. It's all you ever do. Not like you have a daughter or anything is it. Now both of you. Move it" Eri ordered. Deku and Uraraka didn't move as they stared at the small girl in amazement. The fact that she was talking calmly only made her seem scarier because of the fact that she was clearly angry yet she wasn't shouting.