Chapter 149: Deku Vs Uraraka - final round

"Oh haven't I shown you enough already? Let me remind you of the beating I just gave you a few moments ago!" Deku exclaimed before throwing a punch at Uraraka's face. She parried it with her hand and Deku tried to follow up with another punch but he started floating, causing him to do nothing but spin in the air and completely miss his attack.

"What the-" Deku began but Uraraka kicked him his back sending him flying backwards before releasing him in mid air, sending him crashing along the ground. Uraraka took the time she'd given herself to run forwards and narrow the gap between the two of them as well as managing to get away from the edge of the cliff. The rain continued to pour as hair stuck to her face or fell down into her eyes every now, reducing her visibility for a few moments until she would flick it out of her face. However Deku was having the same problem as his once fluffy green hair was now falling down over his eyes as he got back up to his feet.

"Lucky shot" Deku said refusing to accept that Uraraka's counter attack was pure luck and not down to her skill as a fighter.

"Oh yeah? Then let's see just how much luck is on my side!" Uraraka yelled as she continued to run forwards, charging straight at him. Deku wiped his own hair out of his eyes only to see Uraraka right in front of him just before her fist smashed into his cheek, making him stumble backwards, surprised and dazed from how hard she'd managed to hit him. He looked up to see that she was right in front of him again and about to throw another hook. This time he managed to block it by lifting his arm up and the inside of her elbow connected with it, blocking the attack, however she quickly followed the attack by jumping up into the air and lifting her knee up as she did, connecting with Deku's chin, very cleanly. His head was flung back and his body went limp for a few moments as he fell onto his back and Uraraka took a moment to breathe.

He's not unconscious. Not yet at least. But I'm on the front foot now, I should try and keep that up. It seems that the evil personality that the drug created is either a little too surprised by my sudden confidence and aggression or he isn't blessed with the same combat IQ as Deku. That doesn't mean he isn't dangerous though. The moment he uses One for All I'm as good as dead. I'll have to make him think that he's getting the upper hand to prevent him from feeling like he needs to use it and give myself enough time to find an opportunity to knock him unconscious.

"Oh now you've gone and done it. I'm going to enjoy this now" Deku said as he suddenly sat up with an evil smile on his face and his eyes still glowing red as lightning struck behind him and thunder boomed shortly afterwards only adding to the effect of how terrifying he looked. Uraraka however wasn't afraid. She knew she could do this if she just played her cards right and give herself enough time to bring Deku back once again.

"DIE!" Deku screamed throwing a punch at Uraraka's stomach. It landed but not without Uraraka returning her own shot at the same time, landing an uppercut to his chin before clenching her stomach, feeling the force of Deku's punch. The impact of Uraraka's punch made Deku stumble back a few steps and his legs looked weak and unresponsive for a few moments, like when a boxer gets caught by a big punch and their legs give up on them.

I've nearly got him. If he keeps taking damage like that to his head he'll drop in no time. Only thing is he'll know what I'm going to do now so I need to be careful about this.

"You're really getting on my nerves!" Deku screamed as he lunged forward and aimed a kick to her stomach which she sidestepped and attempted to counter with a punch to the side of Deku's face however he predicted that she was going to aim an attack of some sort at his head so he grabbed her by the wrist and used her momentum to throw her over his head. Uraraka however managed to catch herself by making herself float to avoid being smacked into the concrete before managing to release herself, styling her fall out with a flip at the same time and landing on her feet.