Chapter 51: The journey home

Wow... I can't believe this story already has 7k reads. I'm sure it's barely been a week since it reached 5k but I could be wrong. Thank you all so much for all the votes and hilarious comments that you leave as well as the follows I appreciate it so much.

Thank you and enjoy.

_____________________________________________

"Bye mom bye dad" Uraraka said hugging both of her parents goodbye.

"Goodbye Ochako. We're gonna miss you" her mother said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too" she said hugging her parents a little tighter. Deku watched the heartwarming scene but it only made him feel empty. Like something was missing in his own life. He knew what it was but he dismissed the thought and decided instead to focus on the warmth he felt seeing the loving bond between his girlfriend and her parents.

"Midoriya" Mr Uraraka said breaking away from the hug.

"Yes sir?" Deku asked.

"It was a pleasure to meet you young man. Look after my daughter won't you?" he asked.

"Dad..." Uraraka whined in protest slightly embarrassed by her father's actions.

"Don't worry sir I'll take care of her. Although she might not need my help. Like I said before she's usually the one helping me out" Deku said smiling at his girlfriend who smiled back albeit blushing a little.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. As UA's number 1 you have a reputation to uphold now kid. I think it's time you started saving yourself a little" he said to the small boy shaking his hand. The words hit Deku like a train.

"Thank you sir" he said weakly forcing a smile. To her parents Deku seemed perfectly fine but Uraraka saw right through him.

"Well Deku we should get going" she said letting go of her mother.

"Right it's getting late. Well it was lovely meeting you both" Deku said bowing to the two adults.

"It was nice to meet you too Midoriya. Come back anytime you like" Mrs Uraraka said.

"Yes feel free we'd love to see you again sometime soon" Mr Uraraka added.

"Will do. Well goodbye I love you" Uraraka said to her parents waving to them as she and Deku walked away.

"We love you too" her parents called back waving to her.

"So what were you guys talking about before I got home?" Mr Uraraka asked.

"Oh that. Well do you remember how that UA student got kidnapped by those villains a few months back?" his wife questioned.

"Yeah I think I recall that happening. Remind me" he said.

"Well they were starved and dehydrated for 3 days while being subjected to witnessing their deepest and darkest fears every day. There was a gas that made them hallucinate and they were forced to watch. Anyway it eventually caused the student to snap and they managed to take down all 16 villains before escaping but they were hospitalised with life threatening injuries. Thankfully they made a full recovery and in time due to the injuries this student had inflicted upon them these villains were all caught as well. The identity of said student was never released to the public however" she explained.

"That's awful. So did Ochako and Midoriya know this student?" he asked.

"You know this student too" she replied tearing up a little watching the two teenagers walk away. Her husband followed her gaze before his eyes widened in shock.