Chapter 120: Deku Vs All for One - part 2

"But of course Izuku. I know you lied to your teacher just now to save his life as well as Endeavour's. But that doesn't matter now I've already proven to the world that their Symbol is weak and defeated and without a quirk he's hopeless. The world will turn on heroes now that they've seen that even the strongest amongst them couldn't compete with me. I've shown them how weak heroes really are. And after they watch me kill you my own son they will realise that I will spare no one. They'll be overwhelmed with fear. I'll get whatever I want. They'll deliver on any demand that I make. All because of the fear of what I might do if they don't. You're too late Izuku. You've lost this one. The world already sees you as a villain. And they've already turned on the heroes" All for One said taunting him.

"I don't care" Deku said defiantly continuing to smile at him surprising All for One a little who wasn't expecting him to have this much fight left in him.

"Oh? And why is that?" All for One questioned.

"Because I made a promise. I made a promise that I would beat you. I promised Ochako I'd make it back to her after I win this fight. So I don't care what people think of me or what they think of heroes. The fact of the matter is heroes put their lives on the line every day to keep people safe. It doesn't matter why they do it. Whether it's simply for the fame or the money at the end of the day they try to help people and save lives while risking their own. The title "hero" will always have meaning to me. And that will never waver or change no matter what any villain does including you. I've always wanted to become a hero ever since I can remember. All I've ever wanted to do is help people and defeat villains like you who ruin people's lives when they've done nothing to you. You're a monster. And I will defeat you. To fulfill my promise. To show the world that heroes are strong enough to keep them safe and that hope is not yet lost. I don't care that you're my father. You're evil which means I have to stop you. Regardless of who you are. So stop acting like you've won already! This isn't over yet! You know why!?" Deku screamed at his father charging One for All through his body. All for One didn't say anything he just groaned in annoyance.

"Because I'm still here! I'm still standing! You haven't won until you beat me! So bring it on old man! Let's see if you can keep up!" Deku screamed shifting his stance into a fighting one.

"You know... I'm so glad I left Inko to raise you on her own. You're such an annoying little brat. Even still it's a shame we couldn't see eye to eye. Unfortunately though you've left me no choice but to kill my own son. Very well have it your way I'll kill you right here and now. Tonight. With the whole world watching. Including your precious Ochako" All for One teased.

"Don't say her name" Deku warned.

"Now now son didn't your mother teach you patience?" All for One asked again trying to tease him and get into Deku's head so he'd make mistakes. However it had the opposite effect.

"Oh she did. BUT I'M ALL OUT!" Deku screamed grabbing a nearby chunk of concrete and hurling it at the villain.

"Hm. Nice try" All for One said unimpressed with his throw and holding at his hand in front of him. Just before the chunk of concrete could hit him he hit it with a blast of shockwaves shattering it into pieces however as soon as it shattered Deku suddenly appeared flying straight through the shattered pieces of concrete and landing a kick to All for One's face. Deku then followed up spinning around with his momentum and punching down into All for One's stomach sending him crashing back down towards the ground Deku following him as he began to fall. However Deku wasn't about to weight for his father to hit the ground he knew he'd catch himself and start levitating again so he held his arms down by his side and nose dived towards him like he was skydiving zooming down after him.

"DETROIT SMASH!" Deku screamed lining up his punch to hit him in the head and keep his fall going before he started levitating. However when he threw the punch All for One dodged it moving his head to the side out of the way.