Chapter 121: Different day same story

"Just give it to me straight. Will he make it?" Mr Aizawa asked as the doctor came out of the room closing the door behind him. He looked like he was thinking hard about what to say before making a big sigh.

"It's...hard to say" he replied not wanting to be the one to tell him the reality of the situation.

"So that's a no then" Mr Aizawa replied unsatisfied with his answer.

"Look if I'm being totally honest with you the kid should already be dead. The wounds he's sustained and the amount of blood that he lost should have been enough to kill a man Endeavour's size. The fact that he's still alive is quite frankly unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it but there must be some reason he's not dead yet. I mean I've heard of miracles but this is quite frankly a joke that he's still breathing. However he's doing it let's just hope he keeps doing it. But Recovery Girl can't heal his wounds until we remove those tentacle things that are still in his stomach. Right now they're the only thing keeping him from losing anymore blood but he's gone into a coma as to be expected so he should be fine for now anyway. We've also bandaged him up as best we can" the doctor explained.

"So what's the problem?" Mr Aizawa knowing there was more to it than that.

"Those things that All for One impaled him with they're extremely jagged so removing them is unbelievably high risk especially considering the amount of blood he's already lost and the likelihood is we'd do more damage than we'd fix if we operated on him and tried to remove them" the doctor explained causing Mr Aizawa to put two and two together.

"So what you're saying is you're not going to to operate on him. That the gist of it?" Mr Aizawa asked starting to get annoyed.

"Pretty much yeah. There's no way of healing his wounds without removing those things but it's just too dangerous. He'll die either way" the doctor explained.

"So how long does he have?" Mr Aizawa asked beginning to grow impatient.

"A few hours. At most. I'm sorry we can't do more for him. He won't feel any pain. It's just like falling asleep" the doctor said trying to ease the pain a little for the pro hero and teacher.

"No" Mr Aizawa said all of the sudden very unexpectedly and very defiantly.

"What do you mean no? I don't understand what you-" the doctor began but he was cut off when Mr Aizawa grabbed him by his coat and pulled him towards him in a very threatening manner his eyes glaring at the doctor before him who had tested his patience long enough.

"No he's not going to die. And I refuse to let you do nothing. You said he'll die if you don't do anything. But if you operate on him there's a chance he might live right?" Mr Aizawa questioned the doctor struggling and panicking now feeling very unsafe.

"Put me down you mad man!" he begged frantically trying to convince Mr Aizawa to drop him but he wasn't going to. The doctor tried to pry his hands from his coat but failing miserably.

"Answer the question and I'll consider it" Mr Aizawa said with an extremely threatening and sincere tone to his voice.

"I....I...there's a chance but the risks are too great he could-" the doctor began but Mr Aizawa cut him off.

"Die? If you do nothing he's dead anyway. So if there's even a slight chance he might live if you operate on him then I'd rather take it over doing absolutely nothing at all and just allowing him to die peacefully. Even if it's just a point 1 percent chance I'll take it over the guarantee of death. So with all due respect doctor you're going to operate on him. And you're going to save his life. I'm not giving you a choice here" Mr Aizawa said threatening the poor doctor.