Chapter 67: Moving in

"Izuku!" Inko screamed as her son entered through the front door and hugging him tightly.

"Mom please you're going to break my arms and possibly my back" Deku pleaded albeit happy to see his mother.

"Oh sorry. I've just missed you" she admitted wiping a few tears from her eyes.

"I've missed you too mom" Deku said returning her embrace able to breathe now.

"Oh Ochako how are you?" Inko asked seeing the girl stood behind her son.

"Hi Inko I'm good. Thanks for agreeing to let me stay here" she said smiling gratefully at the small woman who was still refusing to let go of her son.

"It's no trouble I'm more than happy for you to stay here. I'm sorry if I forced you to come and stay with us I've just missed Izuku so much I couldn't stand him being away from home any longer" she explained to the teenage girl.

"It's fine Inko don't worry about it I know how much you love Deku and how much you miss him when he's gone so I understand I've got no problem with it" she said.

Although admittedly you did ruin a lot of my plans. We were gonna have so much se-

"Why don't we get you two unpacked" Inko said noticing the suitcases behind them.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Deku said.

"Sounds good" Uraraka said still lost in her own fantasies. Although Deku had noticed how pent up she was. She was giving him "the look" that she usually did when she was feeling like this.

I still have no idea if she knows that she pulls that face or not. Or if she knows I notice it. I should ask her at some point. Now isn't the time though we just got here.

"Right. Let's get these into your room shall we Izuku" his mother said.

"Here allow me" Uraraka said touching the suitcases making them float and completely weightless.

"Thanks Ochako" Deku said grabbing a few to carry them to his room.

Oh you can thank me later Deku. Damn why does he look so hot today? I can barely restrain myself.

"No problem" she said smiling at him although she didn't realise that she smirked more than smiled as she grabbed a few bags too.

She's doing it again she's getting that look in her eyes. I can't believe how worked up she is right now.

"Right why don't you two go and put those in your room Izuku and I'll make us some tea" Inko said turning to walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah sounds good mom. Come on Ochako" Deku said leading the way.

He has such a fine ass. Just look at it.

"Ladies first" Deku said holding the door open for her.

"Why thank you sir" she said walking into his room and dropping the suitcases on the floor. Deku followed her in and did the same. However the moment the suitcases hit the floor and the door closed behind him Uraraka pushed him into the wall behind him pinning him against it.

"Ochako what the fu-" he never finished as she began making out with him gripping and pulling at his shirt trying to literally rip it off of him and get to his rippling muscles underneath. She slipped her hands up his shirt managing to get a feel of his rock hard abs making her moan with satisfaction and the pleasure of the way they felt.

As amazing as this is we can't do this right now. What's up with her?

"Ochako now isn't the time" Deku said managing to get a moment to take a breath from the passionate embrace of her lips on his own.