Chapter 87: One for All

"Good morning class" Mr Aizawa said entering the room and standing before them.

"Sir why are we here on a weekend?" Kirishima asked a little disappointed to be cooped up in class when he could be enjoying a day off.

"Because I told you to be here and that's all you need to know. With that being said Midoriya please come up to the front" Mr Aizawa said. Deku looked around confused why he was being called forward. His eyes met Uraraka's who looked equally as confused and she simply shrugged her shoulders to let him know she had no clue. Then he realised everybody was looking at him.

"Anytime soon would be nice Midoriya" Mr Aizawa said getting impatient.

"Right. Yes sir" Deku said a little red in the cheeks and reluctantly walking to the front of class. Nobody took their eyes off of him. Deku stood before his classmates not having a clue what was going on and he looked at Mr Aizawa hopefully.

"Well go on" Mr Aizawa said waiting for Deku to talk to them but he had no idea what he was supposed to do or say.

"Um sir forgive me but I don't know what's going on. Why am I stood up here?" Deku asked. Mr Aizawa looked annoyed.

Oh crap is he annoyed with me or somebody else?

"It's ok. That's what I get for asking Eri to tell you" Mr Aizawa said the look of annoyance disappearing from his face.

"Sir what is this all about? None of us know what is happening" Iida questioned speaking for everyone since nobody had been told what was happening.

"Alright allow me to explain. I just need to have a word with Midoriya first" Mr Aizawa said gesturing to the door. Deku got the message and walked to the door before opening it and leaving the classroom closely followed by Mr Aizawa who closed it again behind them.

"So Eri didn't give you my note?" Mr Aizawa asked.

"She mentioned something about a note but I forgot about it in all honesty. I'm guessing she did too. What did it say?" Deku asked curious.

"It was tell you about today. I never told them about your quirk" Mr Aizawa informed him. Deku's heart skipped a beat.

"You mean they still don't know!?" Deku exclaimed in surprise.

"Shhhhh keep your voice down" Mr Aizawa warned.

"What are they saying?" Uraraka asked Jiro who was listening in on the conversation with her ear jack's.

"They're not saying anything right now but Mr Aizawa said something about giving Eri a note to give to Midoriya which he didn't receive apparently and apparently it was a warning about today and Mr Aizawa just told him that he never told any of us about Midoriya's quirk. He sounded surprised that Mr Aizawa hadn't told us anything" Jiro informed her and the rest of the class.

"Has he ever told you about his quirk Uraraka? Ribbit" Asui asked.

"Yeah. He did" she said now worried for him.

Was he going to have to tell that whole emotional story all over again? He'll have to talk about All Might. I don't know if he can do it.

"So come on what's the deal with his quirk?" Kaminari asked trying to pry some information out of her.

"W-why are you asking me?" Uraraka questioned getting flustered.

"Because you know and Mr Aizawa forbid us from asking Midoriya about it. In all honesty I forgot about the whole thing but now I wanna know again" Kaminari explained as he and the rest of the class' interest was peaked. They all wanted to know and they were pretty sure that they weren't going to like what they heard.