Chapter 63: Deku's secret

It had been a couple of weeks since Deku and Uraraka had asked Mr Aizawa if Eri could live in the dorms with them. He hadn't yet brought up to the teachers as he wanted to figure out the logistics first before he proposed the idea to them. He didn't want them thinking it was only half thought through. In the meantime class 1A had been put through their paces. They'd had all sorts of things thrown at them. Physical training, sparring, quirk training, general training, rescue training, written tests, physical tests. You name it they'd done it.

"Honestly I can't believe we're still alive after the last few weeks" Kaminari whined about ready to pass out.

"Yeah me neither. We've been put through hell" Sero said agreeing with him.

"I'm so tired I'm not even thinking about girls" Mineta said causing the rest of the boys to suddenly have some energy as their curiosity peeked.

"Dude are you ok? This is a huge step for you man" Kirishima said. However Kaminari wasn't convinced.

"Oh wow another peeping hole" Kaminari said pretending he was looking through a hole in the wall into the girls changing room.

"Lemme see!" Mineta screamed jumping up suddenly full of energy and pushing Kaminari out of the way only to find that he'd been fooled.

"I knew you were lying" Kaminari said.

"I wasn't lying you just peeked my interests" Mineta protested.

"Hey Midoriya where are you running off to?" Ojiro asked noticing Deku had already gotten changed and was walking towards the exit. He was so lost in thought that he almost didn't hear him.

"Oh I was just gonna head to the gym to do a small workout" he said.

"Wow even after all the training and school work we've been given over the last few weeks?" Ojiro asked.

"You're not overdoing it right Midoriya?" Kirishima asked concerned.

"I don't know where you find the energy" Kaminari said.

"Shutup!" Bakugo yelled furious how Deku was for some reason the centre of attention. Since when was he so goddamn popular?

"Yeah even after everything we've been put through no I'm not overdoing it I've been very careful about that however I'm pushing my body to its limit as much as I can to grow stronger and honestly I'm not sure where I get the energy from. I've always wanted to be-" Deku began but he was cut off.

"WERE YOU LISTENING NERD!? I SAID SHUTUP!" Bakugo yelled.

"Ignore him Midoriya. He's just butt hurt that you kicked his ass today" Kaminari joked.

"DUNCE FACE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Bakugo screamed turning his attention to the electric user.

"Uh oh Bakugo's got a severe case of butt hurt" Sero teased.

"DON'T THINK I WON'T KILL YOU TOO!" Bakugo yelled now turning his head from Kaminari to Sero in rapid succession on repeat not knowing which one to attack first.

"Somebody call the wambulance" Kirishima said.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!" The blonde screamed launching an explosion at Kirishima who simply hardened his skin. The attack had no effect on Kirishima whatsoever other than knocking him back a little.

"You done?" Kirishima asked.

"Whatever!" Bakugo said leaving the boys changing room.

"Iida you're awfully quiet. How come you didn't tell Bakugo to behave or give him sort of lecture about conducting himself in a suitable manner or something?" Sero asked.