Chapter 84: The house tour

"Alright Eri remember what we said. You can't tell mommy and daddy. It's a surprise for the party tomorrow" Ashido said to the small girl tucked into her bed.

"Got it aunt 'shido" Eri said smiling.

"Promise?" Kirishima asked making sure their secret was safe. They were taking a huge risk trusting her to keep it a secret.

"I promise uncle 'shima I won't tell them" Eri swore.

"Ok good. Goodnight Eri. Sleep well" Ashido said standing up to turn off the lights before closing the door behind her. Both she and Kirishima tiptoed downstairs and turned on the TV turning the volume up a little before bursting into laughter.

"I can't believe we're actually going to pull this off" Kirishima said in disbelief.

"I know it's gonna be so funny to see the look on their faces tomorrow night. It's their own fault for offering to host it gave us the perfect opportunity" Ashido said unable to contain her giggles.

"Now we just need to trust Eri not to say anything to them" Kirishima said still a little nervous Eri was going to give them away.

"I trust her. I think she can handle it" Ashido said. The two of them couldn't believe their luck. Deku and Uraraka were sure in for a shock...

*The next night*

"Deku could you get the door!? I'm getting the food out of the oven!" Uraraka called.

"Yeah no problem!" Deku called back before jumping up off the sofa and heading to the door. He opened to see everyone had arrived at the same time.

"Oh hey guys. I didn't think you'd all come at once" Deku said a little surprised.

"Well we do all live together. And right next door to each other. It's not that weird" Ashido said trying to play it off but failing miserably.

"I never said it was but you're making it weird" Deku said noticing her immediate defensiveness even though he hadn't been suspicious of anything. Well now he was.

"Right. So can we come in?" Ashido asked getting nervous and jittery which Deku took note of.

What are you up to Ashido?

"Yeah sure. Come in" Deku said very reluctantly and not taking his eyes off of Ashido which she noticed making her even more uncomfortable.

"Oh hi everyone! I'm just getting the last of the food out of the oven if you wanna wait in the living room" Uraraka said greeting their guests.

"Yeah that's cool no problem Uraraka" Kirishima said also overflowing with nervous energy.

What is going on with those two? They're up to something. But what is it?

"Welcome everyone!" Eri squeaked as they all entered the surprisingly largest living room of the 4 houses despite this one being the smallest.

"Hey Eri!" Ashido said running over to the small girl for a hug.

"Aunt 'shido!" Eri exclaimed embracing the teenager.

Aunt 'shido? When did she call her that?

"Hey kiddo" Kirishima said holding out his arms for a hug himself.

"Uncle 'shima!" Eri exclaimed letting go of Ashido and embracing the red haired teenager now.

Ok what the hell is going on!? And what have they been teaching my daughter!? Holy crap is this what's it like to be a father? It's so weird. I feel so protective of her. Then again Kirishima and Ashido seem like they're a bad influence on her. Wait I'm doing it again.