Chapter 65: End of the year

"I'm so sure I flunked the exam" Ashido whined.

"Which part of it? There was a written, physical and psychological test so which do you think you failed?" Yaoyorozu asked trying to be helpful.

"All of them!" Ashido exclaimed before bursting into tears.

"Now now I'm sure it's not that bad. After all I'm not even sure the psychological test is related to our final exam for the year I think it was done more for the school to check up on us than anything else" Jiro suggested.

"Yeah you're right. Deku told me about his psychological exam and it lasted a lot longer than anyone elses and it touched on a lot of sensitive stuff. I know that's not much to go on since they were all different lengths of time and individually tailored to each of us but even still after everything we've all been through this year plus Deku was kidnapped and then a few months later became the school's best student. That's a lot to handle for one year of school" Uraraka explained. Hearing this Ashido had stopped crying a little hopeful that she didn't need to worry too much about one of her tests anyway.

"I agree. I think they were to check that we were okay more than anything else I mean we were attacked more than once by villains this year so it makes sense that they'd see if we had any long term psychological damage since we are all still teenagers. Ribbit" Asui said.

"Yeah but we're forgetting the big thing that happened to Midoriya this year" Ashido said with a big grin on her face.

"Which is?" Hagakure asked.

"Oh girls come on don't play coy you know what I'm talking about" the pink girl said still smirking. The rest of the girls all looked from one to another and then back to Ashido. Uraraka was the most confused and curious out of all of them. After all Ashido was talking about her boyfriend what did she know that happened to him this year that she didn't?

"No we don't know what you're talking about. Ribbit" Asui said.

"Seriously? Do I have to spell it out for you?" she asked. It was at this moment that some of the girls began to realise who she'd been grinning at this whole time.

"Ohhhhhhh I get it" Hagakure said giggling now.

"Same here" Jiro said with a small smile in the corner of her mouth.

"So do I" Yaoyorozu said now smirking.

"And me. Ribbit" Asui said. 

"So it's just me that still doesn't get it?" Uraraka asked. Although she suddenly realised that this entire time Ashido had been looking at her and grinning.

Oh no now I get it.

"He bagged himself a hot babe!" Ashido exclaimed before Uraraka had a chance to say anything. She immediately went red and began to flail her arms around.

"W-what? Ashido d-don't s-say it like th-that" she protested trying to cover her face with her hands which only made her begin to float around the room.

"Why not? I'm sure Midoriya would agree with me" Ashido teased.

I mean yeah he probably would but that's not the point!

"Yeah I'm sure Midoriya thinks you're hot too" Jiro teased now.

"Don't you start! I'm sure Kaminari thinks the same of you!" Uraraka exclaimed causing Jiro to blush and get flustered.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" she asked.

"Jiro calm down we all know you two are a thing" Hagakure stated.