Chapter 74: Fooling Himiko

"Good morning brat" Shigaraki said entering the room.

"Fuck off" Uraraka replied spitting at him. She was tied to a chair bruised and bloodied all over from the torture she'd been put through.

"Now now. You don't want to piss me off do you? Otherwise I'll have to beat you again" Shigaraki threatened causing Uraraka to be silent.

"That's better. So. It looks like your loving boyfriend isn't coming to save you after all. After all it's been a couple of days now. I'm not sure how much longer you can hang on for. I bet he's just eating himself up inside furious that he won't be able to save you in time" Shigaraki said beginning to laugh.

"He'll find me" Uraraka mumbled.

"Hm? What was that?" he asked.

"I said he'll find me and when he does you're a dead man" she said looking up at him and giving him a terrifying smile.

"Shutup!" Shigaraki exclaimed punching her across the face.

"I told you not to piss me off!" he screamed.

"And I already told you. Fuck off" she said grinning at him earning her a punch in the stomach this time.

"I said shutup! Don't you get it!? I'll kill you if you don't behave!" he screamed. Uraraka spat the blood out of her mouth before yet again looking Shigaraki in the eyes and smirking at him.

"No you won't. You need me alive. So you can play your games. It wouldn't be any fun if you just killed me and be done with it. That's why I'm still here. Still alive. Besides if you did kill me do you have any idea what Deku will do to you? You've seen how much stronger he is now. You don't seriously think that the 5- sorry I mean 4 of you can take him do you?" she asked trying her best to get into his head. It seemed to be working as Shigaraki didn't say anything at first he simply grunted.

"How do you know there's only 4 of us?" Shigaraki asked.

"Himiko clearly didn't make it back meaning she got caught or preferably killed after kissing my boyfriend in my body the bitch. I can hear you guys talking out there all the time and I never hear Himiko's voice. So she obviously failed because she never shuts up so if she was here I would've heard her voice by now" Uraraka said chuckling a little knowing she'd gotten into his head a little.

"Smart girl. Yes she was arrested but she didn't fail completely. She achieved her primary objective and that's all that mattered" Shigaraki said beginning to laugh a little.

"And what was that?" she asked.

"Oh you'll find out. But not yet. Besides do you really think it's just the 4 of us? Did you really think we'd be that stupid to kidnap a UA student without any backup of any kind? I can assure you there are much more than 4 of us. Every hero is going to be gunning for us but that won't matter for much longer. We have an unstoppable army and there's no way that your annoying boyfriend is going to get past it. So you see you're going to die long before he reaches you and when he realises you're dead and it breaks him. I'll deal the final blow" Shigaraki said a huge smirk on his face now. Uraraka's bravery completely drained from her body as she was suddenly terrified for Deku's life and she began struggling attempting to escape from her restraints. She couldn't even use her quirk as her hands had been covered up to prevent her from using it.

"Have fun thinking about that. I'll be back later to show you a cool trick I can do. Except you're really not going to like it" Shigaraki warned as he burst into laughter and left the room leaving Uraraka alone to sob and struggle. She quickly got tired and gave in knowing she wasn't going anywhere.

Deku...where are you?...I can't take this much longer...I'm too weak to save myself... I need you to save me Deku.... please hurry...

*At the police station*