Chapter 137: Mr Supai

Uraraka sat down in the chair on the other side of the desk, the window, overlooking the street below, behind her. Mr Supai simply raised an eyebrow, clearly a little annoyed that she'd sat in his chair. However Uraraka simply grinned at him and put her feet up on the desk to rub it in even further as she put her hands behind her head, looking very smug as she did everything and anything to wind the man up.

"Comfortable?" he asked forcing a smile and sitting down in the chair on the opposite side of the desk, trying but failing to hide his annoyance as she continued to smirk at him, studying him carefully.

This guy doesn't seem like he's very big time. He's completely allowed me to take control of the situation and it's obvious how much I'm making his blood boil. However he clearly knows what he's doing otherwise he wouldn't have this whole operation set up which takes time, experience, contacts and planning. I'm guessing he didn't acquire all this by himself. No, he was an understudy to someone or more likely he worked for them at least. Someone very powerful, with a lot of assets. Either he overthrew them which judging from his appearance and demeanour, isn't very likely. Or whoever his boss was, they were locked up or something. Now let me think. How many very powerful villains with a lot of assets have been locked up recently? Oh I know exactly who your boss was.

"Very, thanks for asking. By the way is there any chance that you work for All for One?" Uraraka asked. He flinched as she asked the question, telling her all she needed to know. Not to mention his eyes widened. However he clearly knew that there was no talking his way out of what she already knew as he didn't even attempt to tell her she was wrong.

"I used to" he said trying to play it off and act like a big shot as he took another big puff from his cigar. He wasn't exactly a physical specimen, he was much shorter than she'd expected him to be, not to mention how pudgy he was but he couldn't have been any taller than she was. He also had dark brown hair, styled into a pompadour. He wouldn't stand a chance in a fight. Although that depended on what his quirk was or if he even had one. His face however was awfully familiar. Where had she seen that face before?

He flinched when I mentioned All for One. I'm pretty sure I know why.

"So tell me Mr Supai, why are you still scared of your boss?" Uraraka asked taking her feet down off the desk and leaning forward onto it, resting her hands on the desk as she held them together.

"I'm not!" he exclaimed almost choking on the cigar, he was smoking from.

Liar. Geez this guy is pathetic, how did he even get this far? In fact how did he do so well in the press conference? I suppose he planned that. He wasn't expecting to see anyone here so soon. He can't handle being on the back foot. Something I'll have to use to my advantage.

"Pfft. Whatever. You looked like you were ready to soil your pants when I mentioned him. Anyway that's not important. What I want to know is do you still work for him? Is this his plan? Or is all this your doing?" Uraraka asked still leaning forward on the desk trying her best to intimidate him and it was working as he clearly wasn't comfortable being confronted by her. However he smiled, gaining some confidence as he was clearly smug about his response to her questions. 

"Actually this is all my plan. It's been in the works for quite some time. A few years in fact however All for One was never aware of what I was planning. I took this office floor from right underneath his nose, the moment he was locked up, along with an abandoned factory that I've been using to produce what's in those boxes" Mr Supai said looking very happy with himself as he'd clearly been too afraid to execute his plan while All for One was still in charge.

"So you're a coward then. Waiting till he was gone before you-" Uraraka began however he cut her off.

"I am not a coward, you stupid girl!" he screamed suddenly standing up and slamming his hands down onto the desk, glaring at the teenager, trying to be intimidating. But Uraraka could see how much he was sweating however she could also see all of the villains outside the office, looking in, waiting for a reason to jump in and help their boss out.