Chapter 78: Deku Vs army of Nomus

We just hit 1k votes! Thank you all so much please keep voting and keep leaving your comments they're great I love taking the time to read through them all and on the last chapter I think there was over 40 comments or something which is incredible so yet again thank you guys.

Now with that being said I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

_____________________________________________

"Shigaraki let's just go. The stupid girl is gonna die anyway it's too late for her to stop the decay from spreading. She'd have to cut the limb off that was affected but it's already reached her body so she's dead either way. Let's just go now and we can finish them off another day" Himiko suggested.

"No. I'm done with running and hiding. If the brat wants to fight then so be it. Either way he's dying tonight. Along with the girl" Shigaraki said refusing to cut bait.

"Midoriya you do realise that you're probably the only person here that's physically strong enough to do any damage to those Nomus right?" Iida asked.

"Not true Iida. We can take them. We have to if we don't Ochako will die" Deku said not taking his eyes off of Shigaraki as he continued to march forwards picking up the pace slightly more than he already had.

"Let's do this!" Deku yelled beginning to sprint causing everybody else to join him as they charged straight towards the Nomus.

"Shigaraki what do we do?" Dabi asked concerned at the army of heroes charging towards them.

"Shutup just let me think!" Shigaraki exclaimed.

"We should leave" Kurigori suggested.

"No! I'm not leaving! We haven't lost yet!" Shigaraki exclaimed refusing to except defeat. He looked around frantically trying to come up with a solution to the problem when his eyes fell on Uraraka putting a huge smile on his face. Not that you could see it under the hand over his face but the look in his eyes was terrifying and wild.

I don't like the way he's looking at me. Is he gonna kill me?

"Shigaraki. I assume you have a plan?" Kurigori asked.

"Yeah you could say that" Shigaraki said turning to face the army of heroes charging towards his Nomus.

"Stop right there!" Shigaraki said placing his hand over the top of Uraraka's head causing everybody to stop dead in their tracks. Shigaraki burst into laughter now back in control of the situation.

"Very good heroes. Very good indeed. However I thought I told you if you interfered I'd just kill her and be done with it. So if anybody other than Izuku Midoriya takes another step forward she dies. You got that?" Shigaraki threatened. Uraraka was struggling with her upper body since that was the only part she could feel anymore. Or move for that matter her legs were completely decayed. They were still there but everything below her waist was essentially gone.

"Damn" Mr Aizawa mumbled under his breath.

"Are you telling me I knocked your stupid wall down for nothing!? What was the point of the damn thing if you were just going to do this!" Deku screamed in frustration. He could've used that energy to fight instead. He could have saved Uraraka and gotten her out of there instead of wasting time with the wall. Now he had even less time than he had before making this even more of a challenge.

"Because it was more dramatic and fun that way and I did tell you what would happen if they interfered so consider this a final warning. Now shutup before I disintegrate your precious girlfriend here. I hope her parents are watching this. Then they'll know exactly who to blame for her death" Shigaraki taunted gesturing towards the news helicopter capturing the scene. Deku began to get annoyed being toyed with by the villain before him. He clenched his fists and they began shaking with anger.