Chapter 131: Prison

*a few minutes before the press conference*

Deku: Well...I guess I'm finally a prisoner now.

Villain Deku: Pfft whatever. You're nothing like a prisoner. You asked to be here for a start, most people in here didn't. Not to mention you have a comfy bed, a TV, your phone, your laptop etc. Everyone else in here probably has 4 walls, a tiny crapper in the corner, a shitty bed and maybe a small window that they can't even see out of. You on the other hand have an entire wall that let's you see into a room of some people watching you.

Deku: I hate to agree with you but you're right. I'm just a lab rat in here. I chose this though so I can't have any complaints.

Villain Deku: If any of them stick anything in any unpleasant places then I'll kill them first when I take over your body.

Deku: I'm getting bored of you saying that, that's probably about 15 people you're supposedly going to kill first. You can only have one. Besides you're not taking over anything or killing anyone in my body. Anyway I've heard enough out of you.

Villain Deku: Whatever. Just know that I will break out of this place. And when I do I'll-

Deku: That's better.

Deku had discovered that he was in fact able to silence his alter ego if he concentrated hard enough. He already knew he could do this as he'd done it a few times before, one of them during his fight against All for One. However it turned out he could keep it quiet for a few hours at minimum, although he wasn't sure if that was his doing or if his evil counter part was just choosing to be quiet and bide it's time. After all there was no rush, Deku wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm probably gonna be here for quite some time huh?" Deku asked aloud unaware that the people in the room watching him were listening in. They were all sat at monitors of some kind, measuring Deku's vital signs and brain activity or at least he assumed that's what they were doing since he'd had to have implants that monitored his heart rate and things like that before they locked him in his cell. However most of the time they were looking at Deku or writing something down. There was quite a few of them and each of their desks were laid out in two columns and each row was elevated above the one in front and slightly behind it, built on what was essentially a staircase, leading from the floor of Deku's cell to the door at the top of the room which he assumed was the exit for them all and it had a scanner, assumingly for their badges, to the right of the door. The room was designed like a mission control area that you see in space films, only much smaller and instead of a giant screen for them all to look at, it was Deku locked up in a cell.

Well this isn't weird at all. I feel like a guinea pig or a hamster or something, sat behind the glass for people to just look at all day. No privacy whatsoever.

"Yes, you'll likely be in here for a while kid. I guess that gives us plenty of time to get to know each other. I'm Atama Kakuga-sha. I'll be in charge of overseeing your time in here young man but don't worry we're simply here to help. What would you like me to call you? Deku? Izuku? Midoriya?" Atama asked using a microphone on his desk, which was at the front, right in front of Deku's cell, to speak to the teenager, through the speakers that had been installed into his room although they were hidden along with the microphones that had picked up his voice for the scientists to hear. Deku was a little surprised that they'd spoken to him or that he could hear them so he simply stared back at the kind man for a few moments before realising he should probably give a response of some kind as Atama was clearly waiting for one as he continued to smile politely at the boy which Deku could just about see through his thick, bushy beard that covered the entire lower half of his face. Atama was a tall man, probably around 6 foot 4 from Deku's estimates with a very slim build and scruffy brown hair, to go with his brown haired beard, his eyes however were blue and he wore a pair of glasses very similar to Iida's and a bright white lab coat, just like the rest of his team, each of their coats stretching down to their knees, with their badges pinned to their chests.