Chapter 90: Izuocha Vs class 1A part 1

I have to do this. If they want proof then I'll give them proof. This power wasn't just given to me. I earned it. All Might...he didn't just hand it over he...he...I wish he was here...

"Deku? Are you in there? Come on hurry up everyone is waiting" Uraraka called from outside the boys changing room snapping him back to reality.

"R-right I'm coming" he called back standing up and wiping a tear from his eye. He walked over to the door and grabbed the handle but before he opened it he stopped for a moment. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

You can do this. Make All Might proud.

With that he opened his eyes and opened the door to see Uraraka stood waiting for him in her hero costume.

"You ready?" she asked eyeing him up and down looking for any signs of hesitation or nerves. Her search came up empty however he looked as sure and as confident as ever.

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's do this" he said with a smile on his face.

"I've got your back" she said smiling back at him.

"And I've got yours. Now come on let's go show them that there's more to being a hero than the strength of your quirk" Deku said as they both began to walk to face their classmates...

*A few minutes later*

"About time you two showed up" Kaminari said seeing the couple enter the training hall.

"Finally. I was starting to worry you were scared of facing us" Bakugo snarled with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah like he's threatened by any of you" Uraraka snarled back wiping the grin off Bakugo's face and it was replaced with a scowl.

"Round Face so help me if you-" Bakugo began but Mr Aizawa wasn't about to let any fights outside of training start.

"That's enough. Uraraka. Midoriya. Are you guys ready or do you need a minute to talk strategy?" Mr Aizawa asked. They both looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

"We're ready" they both said in unison awaiting their first opponent.

"Alright. Mineta you're up first" Mr Aizawa said.

"W-what!? Me!?" Mineta screamed confused and scared.

"Yes you. Hurry up we haven't got all day" Mr Aizawa ordered getting impatient.

"Y-yes sir" Mineta said slowly walking forward to face his two classmates.

"For the record Midoriya I think it's fine that you have such a powerful quirk you clearly know what you're doing regardless of what quirk you have" Mineta said hoping that would save him from being beat up too badly.

"Oh...thanks Mineta. That's really kind of you" Deku said a little taken aback by his comments.

"He's lying! He said you were a cheating scumbag who got a hot girl just because of your quirk!" Kirishima yelled.

"I knew it!" Uraraka screamed now filled with rage.

"Begin" Mr Aizawa ordered.

"W-wait guys it's not what you think I didn't mean it like that I was just-" Mineta pleaded as the two charged at him full speed. Before he could finish talking Uraraka had made him float and Deku had kicked him into the nearest wall.

"Well that was quicker than I thought it'd be" Kirishima said scratching the back of his head feeling a little guilty.

"Alright. That's Mineta done. Sero you're next" Mr Aizawa said. One by one they stepped up to face Deku and Uraraka and one by one the couple won. Victory after victory defeating one classmate after another with Deku finding creative and intelligent ways around everybody's quirks fully utilizing their weaknesses. With most of the fights they won by simply getting Uraraka to make their opponent float and then either she or Deku threw them out of bounds winning them the battle. It saved time and plenty of energy for the people that they knew they'd need every last ounce of strength for. In all honesty Uraraka was doing most of the work since Deku couldn't use his quirk and their classmates seemed to be blinded by their jealousy or anger towards Deku so he was mainly just acting as a target or decoy to set them up for an attack from Uraraka. Mineta had been defeated first. Then it was Sero who didn't even notice Uraraka sneak up behind him as he repeatedly launched tape at Deku trying to catch him but Deku ducked and dived and weaved out of the way of all of his attempts. He was followed by Ashido who charged straight at them and ended up sliding straight into Deku's fist as she used her quirk to "skate" but ended up moving too fast giving Deku an easy opportunity to land the punch. Hagakure went next but since she already had her gloves and boots on she was an easy target for the two since they had far better hand to hand combat skills. Ojiro put up a good fight against Deku but panicked when he saw Uraraka take a swing for him and blocked it with his tail which only caused him to float when her hand connected with it before Deku finished him off by slamming him into the ground with it and then throwing him out of bounds. Kaminari went next trying to use his sharpshooting to bring the two done but they quickly closed the distance on him and he was too afraid to give them a full blast of his quirk knowing full well it could do a lot of damage to them. He tried to fight hand to hand but he was easily outdone by their combat skills. Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to charge straight at the two of them however Uraraka made Deku float and threw him straight over the shadowy beast giving Deku the opportunity to fight Tokoyami one on one which he quickly won before Dark Shadow could retreat to help him out. Shoji attempted to use his multi arms to fight the two at the same time however Uraraka quickly got a good touch in to make him float before Deku punched him out of bounds. Aoyama turned his back on the two and then used his laser to launch towards them however he soon realised his back was turned and he was flying out of bounds and flew straight past them managing to see Deku and Uraraka smiling and waving to taunt him just before he flew straight into a wall. Kirishima charged straight at them in his red riot unbreakable form however when he took a few swings at Deku he easily managed to duck and dodge all of them before Uraraka grabbed him making him float and threw him out of bounds since he'd tried to just bulldoze his way through Deku and hadn't paid any attention to Uraraka sneak behind him.