Chapter 122: Who's your daddy? XD

"How much longer?" Uraraka asked getting impatient pacing back and forth.

"However long it takes" Mr Aizawa said watching her pacing back and forth. It was beginning to get on his nerves.

"But how long? It's been hours. Recovery Girl is nowhere to be seen and we haven't heard anything from anybody. For all we know he's already dead" Uraraka said beginning to tear up getting upset. Although she was just getting into her own head and Mr Aizawa had much more experience with these things. However he'd had enough.

"Sit down Uraraka" he ordered as she continued to pace back and forth.

"No" she said sniffling and wiping the tears out of her eyes.

"I said sit down. Now. You're starting to get on my nerves" Mr Aizawa said losing his patience.

"No! I'm not going to sit down! My boyfriend could be dead! So shutup! I'll do whatever I damn well please! If you hadn't abandoned him he wouldn't be in this mess!" Uraraka screamed finally snapping although the moment the words had left her mouth she immediately regretted them and her eyes widened in shock at her own actions feeling unbelievably guilty.

"I...I...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that" Uraraka said trying to apologise to her teacher. However he simply took a deep breath and stood up before walking towards her before stopping just in front of her. Uraraka's heart stopped worried about what was coming next as she stared down her teacher prepared for an argument or confrontation of some kind.

"What's going on? Is Izuku ok?" Inko asked awaking from her slumber. She'd been asleep this whole time. In total honesty she wasn't quite sure how she'd managed to actually fall asleep considering the circumstances but she was exhausted. She'd spent hours trying to figure out what Deku's quirk could be after she figured out he had in fact been born with a quirk. She'd then watched her son fight for his life against his father who she had no idea who or what he really was until now. Once the fight was over though both she and Uraraka had quickly tried to find out which hospital they were taking Deku too and once they found out they made their way there as fast as they possibly could but it had taken most of the night. It was now 5am and Deku had been whisked away to the operating room at 3am. So naturally all of them were ready to sleep and were extremely tired. When they heard Inko's voice Uraraka and Mr Aizawa had turned their heads to see she was awake and staring at the two of them looking very worried and confused. After they saw the look on her face Uraraka felt guilty for waking her up and when she looked back to Mr Aizawa he looked furious.

"Sit. Down. Now" he ordered giving her a terrifying look absolutely furious with her. However she did as he said and sat down on the closest chair to her.

"Sorry I woke you Inko. And sorry sir. I didn't mean what I said that was unfair I just got angry and I snapped. I don't blame you for what happened. And I'm glad you sent him for the surgery. I would've done the same thing" Uraraka admitted.

"It's fine. Just calm down and stay out of your own head. Just trust the professionals to do their job and hope it all works out ok. I find that's usually the best thing to do. And Inko we don't know yet sorry. We're still waiting on any news" Mr Aizawa informed her before returning to his seat.

"Oh. I see" Inko said looking very disappointed. She'd been so hopeful before but the wait was killing her.

"I hate this. It's taking too long" Inko complained worried sick for her son.

"Honestly it's usually good news if it's taking this long" Mr Aizawa said causing the two girls to look at him very confused.

"What do you mean? This wait is killing me. And not knowing about anything that's going on. It's awful" Inko said not understanding what he meant.

"I know the wait makes it more painful. But what I mean is if it's taking this long then we know he's not dead at least. Otherwise they would've come to tell us already. The longer it goes on then the more likely it is that they're still operating on him which means he's not dead yet. I know it's not much but I find it gives me a little comfort" Mr Aizawa explained.

"Huh. I didn't think about it like that. Why is it taking so long though? It's been over 2 hours. Surely that's too long?" Inko questioned.

"I don't think so. Like the doctor said those things that are inside him are extremely jagged so removing them is extremely complicated and dangerous. They have to be patient and take their time. One wrong move and it's game over. I'd say because it's been so long they must be doing a good job" Mr Aizawa said. He was just as worried as the girls but his words were helping to calm them down and himself a little bit.

"I just want this to be over. I just want to know that he's ok and he'll be fine and it'll all be over" Uraraka complained fed up of the whole situation.

"I hate to burst your bubble but this won't be over for quite some time" Mr Aizawa said causing Uraraka's heart to skip a beat.

"Why not?" she asked dreading the answer.

"Look even if the surgery is a success Recovery Girl still needs to be able to heal his wounds which is going to be another task in itself. And even if that all goes well he's likely going to be in a coma still. Then it's down to if he even wakes up from a coma and if he does there's the matter of his brain. He's lost a lot of blood and his heart stopped beating for a short while meaning his brain has been deprived of blood so he could have brain damage. Having said that even if he doesn't his recovery is going to take quite some time. So you best prepare yourself for this to last for at least another month or two Uraraka. And hope that everything goes the way we want it too" Mr Aizawa explained. Uraraka couldn't believe what she was hearing. Although she knew he was right.

I can't believe we're here again. It's happening all over again. Deku is going to have to recover from such terrible injures all over. I don't know if I can watch him go through that again. The nightmares, the panic attacks, everything about it last time was nearly unbearable. To go through it all again... It'll break me. In fact nevermind me how will Deku cope with it? Not to mention the mental effect from everything that happened last night. Finding out who his father is, finding out he was born with All for One. He must have so many questions. Especially for Inko. I hate to think what she's in for if Deku makes a full recovery. She must know that too. The look on her face when Deku proved he was All for One's son was heartbreaking. She couldn't believe it. Deku...I'm so sorry I couldn't help you but...I'll support you and care for you again. I'll do whatever it takes to get you through this.

Suddenly a nurse burst into the room and all three of them jumped up out of their seats and stared at the poor woman.

"Well?" Mr Aizawa asked. The nurse simply smiled politely to them.

"The doctor said he wants to tell you personally he's just getting himself cleaned up. If you'd like to follow me" the nurse said turning around and walking back out of the room. The three of them all looked from one to the other before nodding their heads in agreement.

"Come on. Let's go speak to the doctor" Mr Aizawa said leading the two girls out of the room following closely behind the nurse. Uraraka started sweating a little bit her heart in her mouth terrified of what was coming next.

I'm coming Deku... just... please be alive...