Chapter 50: Deku Vs Mr Uraraka

"Ok mom I'll help you out now" Uraraka called as she came into the kitchen.

"Ah wonderful" she replied smiling at her daughter.

"Does this mean I'm dismissed?" her father asked.

"Yes it does dad. Deku's sat in the living room. He did offer to help out too but I insisted against it" Uraraka said eyeballing her father.

"Hear that dear? He offered to help us out with dinner. Seems like a lovely and polite young man" her mother said clearly warning her father.

"Mm-hm" was all she got in response.

Dad looks so sincere all of the sudden. Maybe I shouldn't let Deku talk to him alone.

"For goodness sake. Look if you're seriously going to do this then go easy on the poor boy" her mother said again addressing her father.

"I'll try" he said before walking back into the living room.

"I shouldn't have left Deku alone should I?" Uraraka asked her mother.

"No you shouldn't have but don't worry everything is prepared already so we're going to eavesdrop and make sure he doesn't say anything drastic" her mother explained walking over to her daughter placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks mom" she said hugging the taller woman.

"I'm sure Midoriya will be fine anyway. He seems perfectly capable of looking after himself" her mother reassured her hugging her daughter back.

"Yeah he can" Uraraka said smiling to herself.

"Now come on before your father does something stupid" she said as the two girls snook over to the living room doorway to stand and listen to the conversation. The closer they got they could hear the unmistakable sound of laughter from both of the boys in the room. However the atmosphere in the room quickly changed.

"So Midoriya..." Uraraka's father said suddenly getting very tense and sincere.

"Yes sir?" he asked noticing the sudden change of tone.

Here it comes.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" he asked causing the small boy to gulp and go unbelievably red in the face. What he didn't know is that his girlfriend had done the exact same thing just outside the room.

"Intentions?" Deku asked not quite sure how to answer him.

I knew it was coming but it still took me by surprise somehow. I wasn't expecting him to just go straight for the jugular.

"Yes. What are your intentions with her? Are you having sex with my daughter?" he asked. Deku went even redder meanwhile Uraraka was about ready to pass out on the other side of the wall.

"Deku don't you dare answer that" she whispered to herself.

"Are you?" her mother asked her curious.

"Mom!" she protested making sure the boys didn't hear them.

"So that's a yes then. In which case we need to have a talk later" her mother said.

"A talk?" her daughter questioned.

"You know. THE talk. Birds and the bees" her mother said trying to give her an inclination as to what she was in for.

"Oh god please no not again" Uraraka mumbled although her mother heard her.

"Again?" she asked concerned.