Chapter 61: Adoption?

You guys are amazing I meant to say thank you for 10k reads on the last part but before I could remember to do it the story hit 11k and that's incredible you guys are awesome thank you so much!

_____________________________________________

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" Eri screamed jumping up and down on the bed attempting to wake the two teenagers up.

"Eri go back to bed" Uraraka protested rolling over in disapproval at the small girl's early morning wake up call.

"No! It's time to get up!" Eri continued to scream as she continued to jump up and down on the bed.

"Eri please we're still tired let us have 5 more minutes" Deku pleaded also rolling over in disapproval so now he and Uraraka were facing each other.

"No! Don't be lazy! We have to get up because Mr Aizawa will be here to pick me up soon!" Eri screamed.

"Will he?" Deku questioned turning over to look at the clock by his bed.

Ah damn. He's picking her up in the next 20 minutes.

"Ok Eri we'll get out of bed. Ochako come on get up we have 20 minutes until Mr Aizawa is here" Deku said giving her a little shake.

"Uuuuugh fine" Uraraka said in defeat throwing the sheets off of her.

"Yay you're awake!" Eri exclaimed from under the sheets that Uraraka had just thrown over her as she struggled to find a way out of the bedding.

"Good morning" Uraraka said smiling at Deku.

"Good morning" he replied before kissing her.

"You better not be kissing! I told you to stop that it's gross!" Eri ordered still trapped underneath the sheets. Deku couldn't help but laugh.

"No Eri of course not you're right it is gross because mommy's breath stinks" Deku joked continuing to laugh. Luckily for him Uraraka saw the funny side of it.

"It doesn't smell that bad does it?" she asked while deliberately breathing on Deku's face as Eri continued to struggle unable to find a way out of her prison of sheets.

"Argh Ochako that's gross" Deku said turning his face away but still laughing at the same time. Uraraka started laughing now.

"What do you think Eri. Does my breath smell?" Uraraka asked as she pulled the sheets off of Eri and breathed on her face.

"Ew mommy that's gross" Eri said turning her face away unimpressed with Uraraka's joke.

"I guess I need to brush my teeth then. Speaking of which..." she trailed off as she grabbed Eri and pulled her down so she was lay between Deku and herself before the two teenagers began to tickle her.

"No... stop it...it tickles..." Eri protested as she wriggled and struggled all the while bursting with laughter.

"Ok fine we'll stop. Ochako what is it you were going to say?" Deku asked since she never finished what she was saying before she grabbed Eri.

"Oh I was just going to ask if Eri has brushed her teeth this morning" Uraraka said looking at the small girl lay between them with one eyebrow raised.

"I have" Eri said before attempting to jump up and get out of the bed but Uraraka grabbed her again.

"And where do you think you're going? Come on let me smell" Uraraka demanded as Eri tried her best to escape Uraraka's grasp.

"No you don't need to I brushed my teeth I promise" Eri said.

"Well if you did it then you have nothing to worry about do you? So come on breath on me" Uraraka ordered. Deku was simply watching the whole scene unfold and was admiring his girlfriend's motherly instincts.