Chapter 86: Guilt

Massive thank you to you guys story just hit 30k on the last chapter that's incredible I think it was only a couple of chapters ago that it hit 20k so that's insane. The amount of comments you guys are leaving is incredible too I love reading through them and replying to you guys it's great you always manage to make me laugh. Let's see if we can hit 50k reads by the end of the year! I'm just kidding although that would be amazing if that happened but realistically I'm just glad that you all enjoy the story enough to keep coming back and voting for chapters and leaving your comments and reading the story so that's all that matters to me at the end of the day as nice as it is to hit these milestones. With that being said please enjoy.

_____________________________________________

"Goodnight Eri" Uraraka said flicking off the light switch.

"Goodnight mommy" Eri replied yawning all snuggled up in her bed and closing her eyes to fall asleep.

She's so precious. I'd do anything for that girl. Although right now mommy needs to unwind.

She slowly closed the door making sure not to make too much noise to avoid disturbing Eri. She then entered her own bedroom where the only light coming into the room was the moonlight from the window since Deku hadn't put the blind down yet. He was still awake and lay down on the bed with his eyes closed with both hands behind his head. He wasn't wearing a top of any kind but he had some shorts on as he lay on top of the sheets leaving his body basking in the moonlight.

Wow. He looks so handsome. The lighting makes it feel so romantic. Did he leave the blind open on purpose? If so then very clever and smooth mister. If not... who cares you look amazing right now.

"Hey you" Uraraka said playfully walking over to the bed causing Deku to open his eyes and look down to see Uraraka stood at the end of the bed looking down at him with her hands on her hips and a sly smile on her face wearing a vest and some shorts.

"Hey" Deku replied also in a slightly playful tone.

"May I?" she asked gesturing towards him.

"You may" Deku said letting his head fall back onto the pillow keeping his hands behind his head and shutting his eyes again. Uraraka grinned and slowly lifted her left knee up onto the bed on one side of Deku before leaning forwards and placing her hand on the other side of him as she slowly but surely crawled on top of him. Eventually she sat on his waist with her legs either side of him.

"So. What did you want to talk about?" she questioned remembering that he'd told her he wanted to talk about something when he had the chance. Now was as good a time as any.

"Hm? What do you mean?" he asked confused and opening his eyes to look at her sat on his waist with her hands on his abs.

"You told me that there was something you wanted to talk about the other day. So what was it?" she reminded him and asked the question once again.

"Oh right yeah that. It's nothing too serious. I just haven't been sleeping very well lately. Neither have you" Deku said catching her off guard.

"Me?" she asked a little confused. As far as she was concerned she slept fine.

It's only the occasional nightmare...oh wait is this how Deku felt when he started having nightmares?

"Yes you. I'll wake up during the night and you'll be tossing and turning in your sleep. I had to physically restrain you the other night you got that bad. You talk too" Deku informed her. She knew she should be worried about what he saying and that he was being serious but despite that she couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little.