Chapter 136: Ochako's on the case

Come on Ochako. You can do this. Mr Aizawa only gave me this task because he trusts me to do the job. I just have to stay calm and try to get as much information as I possibly can out of him. Deku's counting on me. I won't let him down.

"This must be the place" Uraraka said aloud to herself as she turned the corner. Before her was one of many skyscrapers on the street however this particular one was exactly the place she'd been looking for.

"Time to find out what else you know" she mumbled under her breath as her eyebrows furrowed. She was determined to get all the information that she could out of this guy. After taking a deep breath she crossed the road and walked through the doors of the building. As she did she immediately gasped and was in awe of the lobby she was stood in. Marble flooring, huge chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, everyone dressed in a suit and tie.

How much did all this cost? I feel so out of place. There's no way I could blend in with all these rich people. Wait a minute I need to calm down a little they might not even be that rich.

"Hey, you wanna go out on my yacht this weekend?" a man asked his colleague as he walked past making Uraraka's hairs stand on end, her eyes widen and her heart stop.

Did he just say yacht!? What do these people do for a living!?

"Excuse me young lady but can I help you?" a woman asked appearing behind her. Uraraka snapped back to reality, ignoring how poor she was compared to these people. Even with the work her parents had been getting recently, money was still an issue. However she happily forgot about all that to turn around and smile politely to the older woman, knowing full well how out of place she looked in this lobby with her Deku themed hoodie on and a pair of joggers.

"Oh, sorry. I was looking for a Mr Supai. Would you happen to know what floor he works on?" Uraraka asked trying her best to be polite and not seem suspicious.

"Oh. Well he works on floor 62. Not quite sure what their business is but every floor is different to be honest" the kind woman explained.

At least she doesn't think I'm a spy. Of course she doesn't I'm a teenager in a hoodie and joggers why would she think that?

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked a little confused.

"Well every floor is rented out by a different business or in some cases different businesses own multiple floors. Mr Supai just has the one though. He's always there, you should be able to find him easily" the woman explained.

"Great. Thanks a lot I appreciate your help" Uraraka said turning to leave after giving the lady a big, bright, beaming smile.

"Wait. I should warn you there's some dodgy characters that go up to that floor" the lady said trying to warn her about what she was walking in to.

"What kind of dodgy characters?" Uraraka asked a little surprised by her warning and immediately suspicious.

Mr Aizawa was definitely onto something sending me here.

"Oh you know. The kind you wouldn't walk up to on the street. Or trust around your drink at a bar, although I suppose you're a little too young for that" the woman said with a nervous chuckle.

"I see. If you don't mind me asking, do they usually carry lots of boxes with them when they arrive?" Uraraka asked to double check that Mr Aizawa's intel was correct and that she had in fact got Mr Supai pinned into a corner.

"Yes they do. Why?" the lady asked starting to get a little suspicious although she was more confused than anything.

Jackpot.