Chapter 139: Mr Supai's factory

"Sir, are you sure about bringing me along?" Uraraka asked her voice nice and quiet in case somebody was close by and could hear them as she followed closely behind her teacher, moving through the shrubbery nice and slowly.

"What do you mean?" Mr Aizawa asked a little surprised by her question as he continued to move carefully through the bushes, using them as cover so nobody could see their approach, the factory chimney's, spewing smoke into the night sky.

"Exactly what I asked. Are you sure I should be here on this raid?" she asked again making sure she didn't fall behind.

"Uraraka you earned the right to join this raid tonight. Your work on the last mission in those offices was impressive stuff, that's why you're here. And are you seriously questioning it now you were on the Chisaki raid and you fought All for One. Recovering that vial and escaping without a scratch was good work and it's why I brought you along tonight" Mr Aizawa explained trying to reassure her as he stopped for a moment, peaking through the gaps in the leaves, looking for any way they could get into the factory without raising the alarm.

"Oh, um. Thank you" Uraraka said a little flustered, blushing a little at the compliment and almost walking straight into him as he stopped.

"Don't get too happy. You were still very sloppy. And overconfident. There's more too but that can wait. Besides we have a job to do so focus up" Mr Aizawa said hearing the pride in her voice, making sure she didn't get too happy about her performance on that mission as there were plenty of things she could've done differently, even though she still did a very good job, she still had a long way to go. He also needed her to focus on the mission and not get lost in her pride.

"Yes sir" she said suddenly on alert and concentrating on what she was doing instead of thinking about her last mission.

"Good. Now come on follow me and stay close. I think I can see a way in" Mr Aizawa said pushing through the branches and emerging from the greenery, Uraraka following closely behind him as they took cover behind a truck, seeing a few guards patrolling the grounds.

This place is huge. Do we really have enough heroes to shut it down?

"Uraraka. Take a look" Mr Aizawa said motioning for her to peek around the corner.

"Do you see it? On the assembly line" Mr Aizawa said telling her where to look. She did as she said and her eyes widened in realisation of what she was looking at.

This really is the place we're looking for.

"The vials" she said looking back at her teacher who nodded his head.

"See anything else?" he asked making her turn her head back to the factory as she started to scan the building, her eyes darting from one place to the next until eventually they settled on a window.

I could've sworn I just saw...

Suddenly her eyes widened, in shock this time, recognising the figure stood in the window of what was clearly the overseer's office.

"It's him. He's here" Uraraka said moving back behind the truck, out of sight.

"Who?" Mr Aizawa asked not quite understanding what she was saying and he hadn't seen anyone.

"Mr Supai. He's here. We can take down his factory and bring him in at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone" Uraraka said beginning to get her hopes up. Mr Aizawa peeked round the truck again, looking for Mr Supai until he saw him still stood in the window.

"It really is him. Alright then Uraraka we can put an end to this right now, tonight but we have to be very careful about this. One wrong move and this is all over" Mr Aizawa warned her. He couldn't believe their luck that the man they were looking for had come to hide in the one location that they had been desperately trying to find. How stupid could he be?

Seriously I could tell he was an amateur in terms of big time villains but you don't go and hide in the one place the police are looking for that's so stupid. Especially after he already told me that it existed like seriously this guy is so dumb. You should've had a seperate hideout somewhere you moron.

"All teams, come in. Priority target is in the building. I repeat, priority target is in the building. Mr Supai is here. Keep a low profile and do not engage unless absolutely necessary. We can bring the production of the drug to a stop and at the same time bring the leader of this whole operation to justice" Mr Aizawa said talking into his earpiece to communicate with the other heroes that were either already inside or still trying to find a way in without being seen.

"Where is he Eraser?" Endeavour asked in reply on the earpiece.

"Overseer's office. Does anybody else have eyes on?" Mr Aizawa asked. However much to his disappointment he only get "negative" in response from all of them.

"Has anybody found a way in at least?" Endeavour asked however once again "negative" was the response.

"Something's not right" Mr Aizawa said to Uraraka, turning his earpiece off.

"What? Why what's wrong?" she asked a little confused since she didn't have an earpiece herself so she didn't know what had been said.

"Their answers are too blunt and short. Usually they'd at least say what side of the building they're on or give some kind of information of some sort and the fact that nobody has found a way inside yet is ridiculous. There aren't exactly a lot of guards around, there's only two on this side of the building, not to mention the amount of open windows. Someone should've found a way in by now, if not a majority of them" Mr Aizawa explained beginning to worry that tonight wasn't going to be as easy as he'd hoped it would be.

"There could be more guards where they are though, right? It's possible we just have the least guarded area.

"Not likely. It wasn't just that either Uraraka it was their tone of voice. They should've been whispering or keeping their voices as low as possible like we're doing but they spoke at a normal volume. It wasn't just that either it was their tone of voice. They sounded zombified. No emotion, no heavy breathing, no thought, no nothing" Mr Aizawa explained. Uraraka was beginning to panic now, terrified of the unknown of what was happening.

This is bad. This is really bad.

"So what now? We can't leave if something has happened to them all and if we don't do this tonight we might not get another shot like this to bring Mr Supai in" Uraraka said not wanting to turn away now.

"You're right we can't turn away now. We'll just have to stay out of sight and investigate the situation ourselves. Endeavour might be ok still he was the only one that sounded normal so we'll see if we can find him too and work together. For now though anybody else you see in there you treat them as hostile. Including the heroes joining us on this raid. Got it?" Mr Aizawa asked looking at her with a very sincere look in his eyes. However she simply nodded her head as her heartbeat sped up a little.

"And the safety of those heroes takes priority. The drugs and Mr Supai come second. Is that understood?" Mr Aizawa asked. This time Uraraka opened her mouth as if to argue but she realised now wasn't the time and he was right. As a hero, saving lives took priority.

It's what Deku would do. And what any great hero would do. So it's what I'll do.

"Yes sir. I understand" Uraraka said clenching her fist, ready for a fight if it came their way.

"Good to hear. Now then, let's find ourselves a way inside..."