Chapter 69: Karaoke night part 2

16k already? Only just thanked you all for 15k! You guys are awesome thank you so much. With that said please enjoy.

_____________________________________________

"Hey Deku do you think they noticed that we've done that before?" Uraraka asked noticing they were out of earshot from the rest of their class.

"Done what before? Throwing Mineta into the sky?" he asked.

"Yeah" she said fiddling with his hair while sat on his shoulders.

"I think it was pretty obvious. It's not like anybody cares anyway he needs to learn to respect women more" he said.

"You mean the way you do?" Uraraka asked a little teasingly.

"You sound like you doubt I do" he said looking up at her raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I'm just wondering what part of slamming their heads into or hitting them through concrete is respecting women" she teased. Deku simply gulped feeling guilty.

"That was different" he said blushing slightly.

"Relax I'm messing with you I know you respect women really. I wouldn't be dating you if I thought you didn't" she admitted.

"Well that's a relief. Should we wait for everybody? I mean Mineta is only just regaining consciousness" Deku said feeling bad for walking off and leaving their classmates with an unconcious Mineta.

"No that would totally undermine how cool we looked walking away after throwing him up in the air like that. By the way that catch was amazing even I was struggling to keep a straight face" Uraraka said remembering how hard it was to surpress her cheers and screams of amazement. Deku chuckled a little.

"Yeah me too I almost dropped him because I couldn't quite believe it myself it was so difficult to keep my composure. How many more times do you think he can handle being at that sort of altitude before it causes serious damage?" he asked.

"Who knows? Who cares? We'll keep doing it until he learns to stop being such a goddamn perv" she said still disgusted with him. 

"Try not to worry about it he's a teenager and boys sex drive is at it's peak around 18 years old on average whereas the average age for girls peak sex drive is 30 years old" Deku informed her.

Why does he know that? It's such a strange fact to know.

"What!? Why are they so far apart that isn't fair!" she whined crossing her arms and pouting. Deku couldn't help but laugh when he looked up at her and saw how adorable she was throwing a little tantrum.

"Yeah I know it's strange" Deku admitted. 

"Being a girl sucks" she complained.

"No it doesn't" Deku said not seeing why it was so bad.

"Oh yeah? How would you know? You've never had a period. You've never had the awkward and embarrassing experience of bra shopping. You've never been told you couldn't do something simply because you're a girl. You've never given birth" she said scolding him.

"Well to be fair you haven't done that last one either. At least to my knowledge anyway" Deku joked.

"Don't be such an ass" she said disapproving of his comments.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Being a girl sucks. Happy?" he asked.

"Yes" she said smiling innocently at him before returning to fiddle and play with his hair.

It's so soft. It feels really nice to just run my hands through it.

"Mmmmm that feels nice" Deku said approving of the head rubs he was getting.