Chapter 32: The surprise party

"SURPRISE!" the entirety of class 1A cheered as Deku and Uraraka entered the dorm and the lights suddenly flickered on.

"Congratulations Deku" Uraraka said turning to face him and giving him a huge smile before giving him a quick kiss.

"Wow you guys this is amazing but I don't understand what's all this for?" he asked. He'd already managed to figure out that they were throwing a party but he didn't know why.

"Why we're celebrating Midoriya" Iida informed him.

"Yeah man" Kirishima chimed in.

"Ok then what are we celebrating?" he asked looking to his girlfriend for answers since she'd clearly orchestrated the whole thing.

"I may or may not have already known that you passed your medical examination already. But I can neither confirm or deny that" she said giving him an innocent smile.

This girl is just so pure. I don't deserve her.

"Come here you" he said kissing her in front of all their friends. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers over his shoulders and around his neck both pulling the other closer. After a few moments of bliss they pulled back and their eyes opened but only halfway. Their lips were still slightly open wanting to feel the other's on their own again. The look in their eyes was one of lust and desire.

Wow that one kiss really got me going. The things she does to me are incredible. She's really got me wrapped up around her finger hasn't she? Oh well I don't care as long as I'm with her I'm happy.

"Wow. What was that for?" Uraraka asked flustered and slightly aroused by his actions.

Seriously how does he do this to me? I'm so unbelievably happy right now. It only took one kiss! That one kiss has me pining for him. In front of all our friends too.

"Just a little thank you for being the most amazing person ever" he said giving her a huge smile.

Now he's being sweet too? Deku stop it it's not fair you shouldn't compliment me like that when I'm like this. You're making me so happy. Anyway all of our friends are here to celebrate Deku's recovery and return to hero training so that's what we're going to do. I can have some fun with him later.

"Oh well thank you handsome. Anyway guys let's get this party started!" Uraraka screamed causing the rest of the class to cheer wildly suddenly forgetting the scene they had just witnessed.

"Deku you want a drink?" Uraraka asked.

"Sure what do we have?" he answered her question with one of his own.

"There's juice, pop or alcohol" she winked as she said the last one and had a big grin on her face.

"Wait seriously? How?" he asked.

"We still have loads leftover from our after party 3 months ago. I figured now was as good a time as any to use the rest of it up since we don't have classes tomorrow and there's no teachers here" Ashido explained.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Everyone had gotten drunk while me and Ochako had been making out for the first time. We didn't even know they were having an after party. Oh well I don't regret one second of that night it was amazing.

"So you're having alcohol right Deku?" Uraraka asked hopefully.

"W-what? Why?" He protested.

"Because we missed out last time and I want to get drunk with you it'll be fun" she said again grinning at him.

"But I-" he began but she leaned in and cut him off.

"We could have drunk sex" she whispered playfully into his ear.