Chapter 70: Karaoke night part 3

"We're here!" Ashido exclaimed as she suddenly stopped causing everyone to almost walk into her.

"That was a lot further than I thought it'd be" Uraraka said.

"Yeah except you didn't have to walk any of it" Deku said looking up at her sat on his shoulders.

"I know thanks for that" she said smiling down at him and ruffling his hair before climbing down deciding she'd

"Come on let's head inside. We should already have a room prepared for us" Yaoyorozu said. They walked through the doors and into the room that was waiting for them. It was huge big enough for 30 people nevermind 20.

"Wow this is so cool" Ashido said admiring the size of the room.

"Yeah it's friggin huge" Kirishima said also in awe.

"Alright let's get started. Who wants to go first?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I do I do!" Hagakure squealed with excitement.

"Ok go ahead" Yaoyorozu said handing her the microphone everybody else sat down to listen to her sing. Deku and Uraraka of course sat side by side holding hands with one another while Uraraka leaned on him with her head resting on his shoulder.

"Hey what song are you going to sing?" she asked as everybody else began to either sing along with Hagakure or applaud or cheer her on.

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I like to sing songs where I can relate to the lyrics" Deku admitted.

"Same here. But what to sing?...I'll just wait and see what you do and then I'll pick" she said smiling feeling the warmth of his hand and seeing how happy all of their friends and classmates were. Except Bakugo. He as usual looked as grumpy as ever.

"Oh so you're making me go first?" he asked.

"Yep" she replied.

"And you'll decide what you're going to sing purely dependant on what I sing?" he asked.

"Yep" she replied again.

"Well ok then no pressure" he said a little nervous. He had been hoping Uraraka would go first to take away some of the pressure and nerves he was feeling.

"You'll be fine. Pick something that's personal to you or close to your heart since you like singing songs you can relate to. I'll do the same" she said squeezing his hand a little to reassure him.

Personal to me? Close to my heart? Hmmmmm....

"I've got it!" he exclaimed.

"Hm? That was fast" Uraraka said a little surprised.

"Yeah I'm a little surprised to but I think I know what I'm going to sing" Deku said a small smile showing on his face.

"What is it?" she asked curios to know his song choice.

"Oh I'm not gonna tell you that would ruin the surprise. It's not for you before you ask it's a song that I can relate to my life before UA and getting my quirk" Deku explained giving her some indication of what to expect.

"Oh no. Does that mean it's going to be really sad and emotional? We just got here please don't sing a sad and slow song" Uraraka begged. Deku simply chuckled.

"Don't worry it's not. It's actually a really upbeat song and it's not really that emotional either" Deku said.

"Well it looks like Hagakure is almost done so you should go next since you know what you're going to sing" she said.