Chapter 68: Karaoke night

The amount of comments and votes have been crazy recently it's amazing to see and thanks so much for that. The same with all the reads too each chapter is getting like 100 reads within 24-48 hours which is insane and recently the story hit 15k so thanks for that we only just hit 10k a short while ago so that's just unbelievable you guys are amazing.

I'll do my best to keep writing enjoyable chapters for you guys. Keep leaving your comments they're great to see I love taking time to go through and read them. I'm gonna try and do my best to reply to some of them as well from now on.

Thank you and enjoy.

_____________________________________________

"I'm so excited! We haven't done karaoke since...well since the first time we kissed" Uraraka said looking forward to the afternoon ahead of them.

"I know. Crazy to think that was...what 6 months ago?" Deku asked unsure how long it had been.

"I'm not sure you might be right with 6 months. It's been a blur so much has happened in that time" Uraraka said thinking back to everything that had happened. When she saw him stood topless in his room, falling asleep on the sofa cuddled up to him, being carried up to her room and him leaving a note, almost kissing him in the common area the following day when he was soaking wet from the rain after his run, being set up by Ashido on their first date to the pool, pushing him in the pool, Deku pulling her down with him after she did, getting food afterwards, forgetting her money and Deku buying her food for her, holding his hand for the first time and feeling her cheeks burn bright red, the warmth of his hand, when he'd had the idea to put their food in their bags so they could carry on holding hands because he'd noticed how down she was about not being able to, kissing his cheek at the end of their date, when he asked her to go to the party with him, singing her heart out to Deku which led to him doing the same, officially becoming a couple, singing a duet together before having their first kiss in front of their classmates. The list goes on and on and on but all of it flashed through her mind in just a few brief moments. Some of it good and some of it bad but she didn't care. She was with Deku. They were both still here. Healthy and happy together.

"Yeah a lot has happened. I never thought I'd be UA's number 1 student 6 months ago. At least the fame seems to be dying down I haven't been cornered by paparazzi in a while" Deku said.

"Yeah well that's probably because last time they did you threatened them" Uraraka teased.

"I did not!" he protested.

"Yes you did" she insisted.

"In what way did I threaten them?" he questioned.

"Deku you activated your quirk and told them to and I quote 'leave me and my girlfriend alone. Stop asking her all these questions about me when she's her own person. Ask her about her own school life and her dreams she isn't dependant on me. So just back off and leave us alone' which was sweet and all but you still threatened them" she explained. It was true at the time she'd greatly appreciated that Deku had stood up for her but he was still threatening them.

"I did say that didn't I" Deku said remembering the incident.

"Yep. Oh cheer up you defended your woman's honour. Which by the way was great to see you be such a feminist" she said teasing him slightly.

"Yeah well they were being really disrespectful. All they asked you about was me and what it's like to date me which was completely unfair. I still can't believe I threatened them. And I activated my quirk? I could've lost my provisional license if I'd attacked them and I definitely would have been kicked out from UA-" he began to ramble but Uraraka cut him off.