1.Ocean Eyes

Author's note: Prison break and its characters belongs to Fox! Also, i am not a native American, i'm sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes!
Enjoy😊!

Sara Tancredi sighed heavily as she left the room of her last patient or so she hoped for the day. Being on foot all day long with no time to eat something or pretty much rest for a while with all the emergencies that occured was one of the many reasons the beautiful doctor disliked Mondays.

Yes, her job was usually very busy, but said Mondays were the worst, especially in Winters. Sara made her way to her office, so she could grab her bag and finally leave, but then heard nurse Katie's voice, her best friend calling her name while she stood at the reception of the hospital with some papers in hand. The small smile was all Sara could manage after such an exhausting and hot day.

'Damn the Chicago heat' she thought quietly as she approached Katie. All Sara wanted was a long, long shower, some Chinese and a comfy night in front of the TV, cuddled up to her fiance Dylan on their big emerald green couch. Katie returned the gesture, looking somehow apoligetic as her chocolate eyes observed her friend's slouched and tired body, despite Sara trying to hide it.

" Woman, you don't look well and you need rest. Maybe taking a hot bath with Mr. Hanks will lighten you up, huh?"

The nurse joked, but concern was laced somewhere in her voice, hidden behind her lame joke which was followed by  raising her eyebrows, daring Sara to object.

"Thanks, that was really kind of you"

Doctor Tancredi murmured sarcastically under her breath,followed by a roll of her copper eyes, but her rosy dry lips curled up in a soft smile. Katie almost laughed, but then an earnest look took over her face. She knew Sara loved her job very much - helping people,being there for them in any way she could, but sometimes she worried about her.

"I'm serious, Sara. Go get some rest, the world will survive a day without you"

Katie told her, rubbing her shoulder in a calming manner and then took the remaining papers off the counter. The young doc nodded approvingly as she gazed around the full lobby of Chicago Memorial with a distant look in her orbs.

Patients, doctors and nurses were  running around hurriedly, everyone in their own little world and she dug her palms into the pockets of her white coat, the idea to be away from this place more tempting than anything else right then. A big part of her was really grateful that she wouldn't have to step foot in here until tomorrow at 8 in the early morning when the cycle would repeat itself. Don't get her wrong, Sara looved her career, but these days it was a bit overwhelming for no apparent reason.

"Oh, and before i forget, the twins's birthdays are next Friday and you and Dylan should defenitely come.The girls have been asking for you"

Sara grinned sweetly and nodded automatically as she watched her friend's whole face light up at the mention of her two adorable babies. She absolutely loved  the two little girls and hoped she and Dylan would have their own when the time was right.But more often than not, it was a bit hard to imagine creating a life with him.Again,unexplainably so.

" Concider us there" Sara reasured her as the two women hugged goodbye, then parted and within 5 minutes Sara was out of the hospital gates, the warm sun welcoming her and gently caressing the bare skin of her heated body. She hastily got in her car and headed home, driving trough the crowded streets of Chicago.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The moment Sara walked into her shared home with Dylan, the familiar scent invaded her nostrils and she felt herself relax ,the tension in her shoulders easing a bit. She could barely wait to hop into the warm water,despite the blazing heat. As a typical woman, she always showered with the water to almost boiling hot.