Two

" @bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 89,648 others I fancy a bagel

I fancy a bagel. Someone get bagels with me? "

View all 7,647 comments
quinnjonesxo I fancy a doughnut though. I'll get you a bagel and you get me a doughnut, deal?
bradleywillsimpson @quinnjonesxo I am already on it😉 answer my texts please btwww
connorball @quinnjonesxo @bradleywillsimpson omg guys get a room, you make me feel sick ;)

" @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 56,748 others Sometimes I wonder am I too good for you?👼🏼

View all 9,574 comments
jamesmcvey Quinn, you are our angel!
bradleywillsimpson  you're too good to me😉 I miss u
thisisellarae this is my favourite photo of you ever!! I wonder who took this... ME😉❤️❤️ 

——

I'm sat on my bed with my cup of coffee, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, answering my DMs and going through the comments. And boy, there are so many questions about Brad and I and if we are dating. To answer that question, I have no idea. Some of the comments have really caught my attention.

idkwhatmynameis this is obviously for clout, no way would Brad ever go for a girl like her😂😂

hannahmurreyyyy guys, if they are dating, this has nothing to do with us. We shouldn't have a say in this, this is their lives. Not ours

joseph01 this guy isn't even her type, I'd know that because I was on a date with her last week and I'm nothing like him 😂😂

Okay, first of all. I have no idea who this Joseph guy is and he is lying about the "date". Obviously for attention. I'm not giving him any attention whatsoever. I decided to film a short video to upload on my instagram story.

'Hey guys, I'm casually drinking my coffee. I was going through the comments and well oh well, some of the comments are just bizarre. Am I not allowed to be friends with guys? Is that how it is now? Yes, I know Brad and I've known him for about 2 years now. And that's all it is right now. Please leave this alone and please don't give Brad any hate as well. I love you guys, thank you' I smiled at the end of the video before I uploaded onto my story. Hopefully that will be okay! Shortly after, my phone started ringing. Bradley is calling me.

'Hey' I said.

'Hey, are you okay?' He asked, sounding concerned.

'Yeah why? Are you?' I replied, raising an eyebrow.

'Some of the comments were brutal. I wanted to see if you were okay' He spoke so gently. I smiled at his kind gesture.

'Yeah I'm okay. I'm not gonna let it get to me. How about you though?' I replied.

'Same. I keep getting DMs from a guy called Joseph that you went on a date with, apparently' He chuckled lightly.

'Ugh I have no idea who he is. You should know me, I don't do dates' I laughed.

'With me, you do though' He chuckled. I could tell that he is smirking right now.

'What are you doing today, anyway?' I asked, trying to avoid his cheekiness which I do enjoy, not gonna lie.

'Going to your house' He said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

'Why? Did we plan to meet today and I forgot?' I laughed.

'No, I just made a spontaneous decision. I'm coming over. I miss you' He sighed.

'Okay, the door's open. I need to go pee so I'll see you in a bit' I chuckled.

'Okay, bye' He laughed before ending the call.

///

'I got McDonald's!' I heard Brad shout from the front door. I quickly jump up from my chair and ran over to him.

'Aw you didn't have to!' I giggled.

'I was gonna buy one anyway for myself and thought it would be torture for you if you had to watch me eat alone' He laughed. We walked to the kitchen together and he pulled me in his arms.

'We okay, yeah?' He asked, looking down at me. I'm 5'4 and he's 5'9 so yeah, bit of a height difference there.

'Yeah of course we are. You've got nothing to worry about' I grinned. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

'Good. Right, let's eat' He placed our food onto plates on the dining table. We both sat opposite. I enjoy little moments like this.

Right, you're probably confused. 'Are you guys dating?' 'What is this?!' To be honest with you, I don't know what we are. But what I do know is that, I'm enjoying this with Brad and he's enjoying it with me. We're spending time with each other, we're getting to know each other, appreciating each other. We are seeing each other I guess, but it has to be a secret because my followers have been quite mean to my exes in the past and I don't want them to attack Brad because he's a special one in my heart.