Thirty Two

" @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 121,745 others

Thank you everyone for the lovely messages. My dad is okay now and my relationship is doing just fine. No need to worry guys👼🏼❤️

View all 23,584 comments

bradleywillsimpson always here baby💘 looking beautiful as ever xxx
thisisellarae I'm so glad everything's okay now🥰💖 Last week was an emotional rollercoaster!
tristanevans I'm proud of you, you're so strong. We're proud to have you as our best friend❤️

//

I decided to stay at Ella's house tonight, I wanted to give Dad some rest and he wouldn't be able to rest if my friends are at my house.

'Quinn, just like old times?' Ella winked, pointing at her old guitar in the corner of her room.

'What, you play guitar?' James asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah, we both do' Ella chuckled. 'We used to just play whatever was on our mind when we come home from school' She grinned.

'How did I not know about this?' Brad laughed, obviously shocked.

'You do now' I giggled.

'Show us' Connor smirked.

'Noooo. I'm not as good as you guys' I chuckled nervously. I used to have stage fright as a kid and thinking about it now just makes me sick.

'You'll be fine Quinn. I'm a bit rusty at this now because I've not played guitar in a while' Ella chuckled lightly.

'Babe, sing for us. Sing your favourite song' Brad smiled, gently holding my hand. I took a deep breath and nodded my head. I walked to Ella to discuss what song.

'You know what my favourite song is' I laughed. 'Can you play it though?' I asked.

'Yeah I'm sure I can' Ella grinned excitedly. The boys eagerly got off the bed and all sat on the floor next to each other as if they're in a school assembly. I thought it was the cutest thing. Ella and I sat on the bed and couldn't stop laughing at them.

'You can do this, girls!' Connor smiled, pumping his fist up in the air. Ella started strumming her guitar softly, in tune.

'Seven texts, 2am. Halfway dressed, all saying call me up. You can't sleep, you're testing me' I started to sing quietly. They've never heard me sing before and it's nerve wrecking. I looked at Brad and he reassuringly smiled at me. His eyes fixated on me, I could see genuine happiness on his face. He relaxes me so much.

'Bad but sweet and I'm just tryna keep it together. Oh and now you're saying.. put you hands on my body just like you think you know me. Want your heart beating on me, don't leave me hot and lonely. I don't usually give into peer pressure but I'll give into yours' I continued singing. I could see the boys swaying side by side, in awe and focused on the song.

This song has been my favourite for a few months now and I just can't get enough of it. My eyes are fixated on Brad, I'm singing to him and he knows that. He's constantly smiling and nodding his head at me as if he's encouraging me to continue singing the whole song.

'That was so good!' Tristan shouted. I had chills down my spine and Ella hugged me so tight.

'I don't know why we stopped doing this!' Ella chuckled.

'You have such a good voice. Ella, you're amazing at guitar. How come we never knew this about our best girls?!' James laughed. They seem so baffled and mind blown about this.

'This is such couple goals though. Brad can sing and Quinn can sing. You two should upload a cover on your channel' Connor suggested.

'I-I can't. I have major stage fright. I was so nervous singing in front of you guys!' I laughed.

'You did amazing. You were in your element' Tristan smiled.

'Seriously, you should think about it' Connor smiled.

'I mean, your fans can't get enough of me. Why not?' Brad winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.

'I love you' I smiled.

'I love you too' He kissed me.

//

'Dad, we're back!' I shouted as I closed the front door behind us. Brad quietly walked upstairs behind me and he went into my room while I quietly walked to my dad's room. I could hear his TV on so I'm guessing he's awake. I quietly knocked the door.

'Come in' He shouted. I opened the door and sat on his bed.

'How are you feeling dad?' I asked.

'I'm okay sweetheart. How are you?' He asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

'I'm good' I smiled.

'You look like you had a good day. What did you all get up to?' He asked.

'You know how Ella and I used to play around on her guitar and we'd sing?' I asked. His face lit up and he nodded his head.

'I used to love it. You two would make your own talent show every weekend' Dad laughed. I chuckled along with him.

'Yeah the boys were so shocked because they didn't know we could sing and play guitar. Brad was mind blown' I laughed. 'I sang our favourite song, Peer Pressure' I smiled. Dad absolutely loves that song. Ever since he's been home from hospital, the song came on TV once and we were both already singing along to it.

'Aw I wanna hear you sing it to me tomorrow!' He grinned proudly. 'Are you getting back into singing? I know you wanted it to be your career a few years ago' He asked.

'I don't know' I sighed.

'You should baby girl. You're amazing and you don't even realise' He smiled reassuringly.