Seventy

'Why do you have to be so beautiful?' Brad chuckled, cupping his hands on my cheeks before kissing me.

'I'm sorry I'm too good looking' I laughed.

'Yes, you really are' He laughed with me. 'I'm glad he dealt with the situation maturely. I was surprised' He said.

'Yeah, me too. It wasn't nice for him to be in the situation so I did feel bad for him' I sighed.

'I know babe. Now that we know, we can set some boundaries' He said. We got under the covers and I rested my head on his bare chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

'Boundaries?' I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

'N-no, I'm not sounding like a jealous boyfriend before you think' He chuckled. 'I mean like, when we go out drinking or for dinner, he does always sit next to you or opposite you. If he wants to get over his feelings, he can't do that' He explained.

'Yeah I understand what you mean babe. I'll keep my distance a little bit just for a while until he gets over his feelings' I smiled. He smiled at me and kissed my forehand.

'It's nearly 12 in the morning then it's your birthday' He whispered excitedly.

'Aww you're so excited' I giggled.

'Always when it's your day' He grinned. I hugged him tighter and I could hear Ella laughing in Spencer's room.

'Oh god I wonder what they're up to' I laughed.

'Probably giving Spencer her present' He winked.

'Gross' I groaned. I slapped his arm playfully and turned around.

'No baby come back' He frowned. He pulled my arm and pulled me closer to him. I instantly smiled at him and kissed him.

'It's your birthday!' He kissed me. 'Happy birthday my beautiful baby. You're 22' He grinned and hugged me so tight.

'Thank you baby' I smiled.

'Happy birthday twin sis!' Spencer ran into my room. Way to kill the moment.

'Happy birthday bro. Goodnight' I laughed.

'Happy birthday mate' Brad fist bumped Spence.

'Happy birthday bestie' Ella climbed into bed between Brad and I and hugged me. Why are they in such a good mood at 12 in the morning?!

'Can I sleep now?' I asked.

'She's 22 and already cranky like an 80 year old' Ella laughed. I could already hear my phone pinging every second. I quickly looked and it was instagram and Twitter notifications from my fans wishing me a happy birthday. I smiled to myself and turned my phone off.

'Goodnight. Get as much rest you can, tonight's gonna be a wild one' Spence winked. He and Ella closed the door behind them and went to his room.

'Finally, peace' Brad chuckled. He kissed my forehead as I rest my head on his chest and fall asleep.

//

'Good morning birthday girl, here's your first meal of the day' Brad chuckled as I slowly fluttered my eyes open. When I'm fully awake, I sit up on the bed and saw Brad standing beside my bed, holding a tray.

'Thank you so much, awww! You didn't have to' I grinned. He placed the tray on my lap and I gasped at how much effort he went to. He made me an omelette, a small bowl of strawberries and granola and a glass of orange food.

'My favourite breakfast' I smiled. He remembered my favourite breakfast!!

'Yes it is' He chuckled. He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek as I take a bite of my omelette.

'Do you want a bite?' I asked. He nodded his head and laughed. I cut a bit and gave it to him.

'Wow that's brilliant' He smiled, proud of his cooking skills. After I finished eating, he practically dragged me out of bed and downstairs to the kitchen.

'Finally you're down' Spencer laughed.

'Happy birthday Quinn' Dad hugged me.

'Thanks daddy' I grinned. We all sat at the dining table while Spencer and I open our gifts.

//

From Dad, I got a brand new camera so I can film better for my YouTube videos, I also got a box of chocolates from Eva which was very kind of her. From Spencer, I got a new Vans hoodie, I guess that was his way of telling me to stop stealing his. From Ella, I got my favourite sweets and makeup.

From Bradley's family, I got perfume and new set of earrings. They didn't have to get me anything so I really appreciate that.

Bradley got me a new phone. I was so shocked when I opened the present. He did explain to me yesterday that he only got me one present because it was so expensive and I felt so bad that he spent so much money on me. He got me an IPhone XR!!

'Thank you so much, I can't stop looking at my new phone' I laughed.

'Anything for you, princess' He kissed my forehead. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and held me tight. 'I got you one present but I do have another surprise for you' He chuckled. I turned around to face him and raised an eyebrow at him.

'Ooh! What is it?' I giggled excitedly.

'You have to find out. So, go get ready. Put on your best causal look and be down in half an hour' He winked at me. I quickly ran upstairs to get started on my minimal makeup. I then picked out my light blue mom jeans, a black belt and white crop top. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put my hair in a low sleek ponytail. I headed downstairs and put my white Nike airforce trainers.

'Beautiful as always' He grinned, pulling me into his arms. 'Happy birthday' He whispered as we hugged. He will never stop wishing me a happy birthday, even though he probably said it a hundred times by now and it's so adorable.

'Thank you' I giggled.

'So what is the surprise?' Spencer asked.

'You two will find out when we get there' BrAd grinned excitedly. I'm guessing it's Spencer's birthday surprise too.

'Oh this is exciting' Spencer chuckled. We all got in Brad's car and made our way to the surprise destination. It was an empty field but the closer we got there, I realised that our friends were sat on the grass.

'There they are!' I heard Kirstie excitedly scream as I got out of the car. 'Happy birthday' She ran and hugged me.

'Thank you' I giggled. I held Brad's hand as we walked over to meet everyone.

'Spencer and Quinn, welcome to the cinema' Ella grinned.

'Oh my god, this is so cute' I gasped in awe. I looked around and there's a picnic set up on the mats, there's a huge projector screen, there's cushions scattered around and blankets incase we get cold.

'This is awesome!' Spencer gasped.

'Thank you' I kissed Brad.

'It was Brad's idea, we all chipped in with the money and we helped decorate' James smiled. 'Happy birthday guys' He grinned proudly.

'Thank you guys so much' I chuckled.

'So what are we watching, guys?' Spencer asked as we sit on the mats and cushions to get comfortable. I sat in between Brad's lap.

'We are going to watch the breakfast club. I know that's both your favourite film to watch' Tristan smiled. Whenever Spencer or I get ill or sad, we'd always watch the breakfast club together.

'We know you watch it for when you're ill or sad, but we all chose to watch that' Connor explained.

'No, that's an amazing choice' I grinned. Brad squeezed my hand gently, tensing up when I replied to Connor.

'Right, get some food guys. The film is about to start' Tristan laughed. Everyone grabbed their own bags of crisps and popcorn and began eating.