Twenty One

* BRAD'S POV *

'Babe' Quinn sighed on the phone.

'What's the matter?' I asked, concerned.

'I'm just not having a good day. Can I drive over?' She asked. She sounds really upset and I don't know why.

'I don't want you to drive over here upset, I'll come to you' I said. I could hear her sigh again.

'Okay, please get here quick' She pleaded. I quickly ran downstairs to the living room to grab my car keys.

'I'm already leaving the house. I love you' I smiled as I got in my car.

'Okay. I love you more' She giggled. The call ended and I drove as quick as I could to get to my baby's house, baring in mind it's 2am right now.

'Hey' I smiled as Quinn opened the front door. I can tell she's been crying. 'Baby what's the matter?' I asked as I pulled her into my arms.

'I don't know' She sighed. She squeezed her grip on me, she didn't want to let go of me and I didn't let her. We're currently stood in the hallway, just hugging each other. Spencer walked downstairs, confused.

'Hey, it's 2am. I was wondering why the lights are on. What's going on?' He asked, looking like he just woke up.

'Nothing. I just wanted to see Bradley' She quietly replied, turning around so he couldn't see that she was crying.

'Girls are weird' He chuckled. He turned around and walked back upstairs to his room.

'Come on, let's go to your room' I kissed her forehead. I held her hand as we walked upstairs quietly to her room. She quietly closed the door behind us and I sat on her bed, taking my shoes off. She took a deep breath and went to sit beside me. She rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand.

'Babe you're worrying me. What's wrong?' I asked her once again. She looked up at me and frowned.

'I don't know like, I've been reading the comments on my Instagram and YouTube.' She said. 'And a lot of the comments were that apparently I'm faking my happiness, that you're with me for clout, that I'm so ugly and fake and all that shit' She sighed. She buried her head into her hands and started shaking her head.

'Babe, surely you don't believe that! Every day I tell you how beautiful you are and you know that. You're the most realest person in my life, what you see is what you get. That's how it is with you and that's what I love most about you' I said as I squeezed her hand. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. 'I think I can speak for the both of us when I say I'm definitely not with you for clout' I chuckled.

'Yeah I know, no one knows our relationship except for us' She grinned.

'Exactly, so what are you really upset about?' I asked, stroking my hand on her back reassuringly.

'It's not just the negative comments. It's the positive comments too' She shrugged her shoulders.

'How do you mean?' I raised an eyebrow, confused.

'Like oh my god Quinn, you're so beautiful. How did you get so pretty? You should be a model. All that stuff, it makes me sad' She sighed. I can tell she's feeling really upset and I don't understand why yet.

'That's good! It should be making you feel good, not the other way round' I said. She rested her head on my shoulder again and exhaled loudly.

'I know it should and I'm grateful for the fans to be so lovely. It's just I feel like I have to put on an act to look good to impress them, to be funny. I feel like I can't be myself anymore and i-it's draining the life o-out of me' She started to cry. I pulled her onto my lap and I hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my neck.

'Aw baby! I get what you're saying honestly, but there's nothing stopping you. You're yourself around me, all the pranking videos you're yourself' I explained.

'But it's not the same' She shook her head violently. 'I just can't do it anymore. It's draining. I don't wanna be here anymore' She sobbed hard.

'Don't talk like that, it's not helping the both of us. Babe, I hate that you're upset. Take some time off' I reassured her.

'I can't just keep taking time off whenever I feel like. It's unfair on them' She said. I hate that she's feeling like this, it breaks my heart. My job is make her feel happy and right now, she's not.

'Tell you what, tomorrow I'm gonna take you somewhere for the day. Just to take your mind off things, even just for a few hours. Because that's what you need' I suggested.

'Really?' She looked up at me and smiled.

'Yes. Really' I smiled as I wiped her tears.

'You don't have to' She shook her head.

'But I want to. You're my girl and I don't want my girl to be sad' I smiled at her again and held her in my arms. 'You're my little precious baby girl' I chuckled.

'It's just so unfair' She cried even more.

'What is?' I asked, wiping her tears.

'I try so hard to impress people but when I do, they always find a flaw to knock me back down' She explained.

'You shouldn't worry about what they think. You're amazing just the way you are!' I reassured her.

'I love you. Can you please stay here tonight?' She asked.

'I love you too. Of course, I wasn't planning on leaving you in this state tonight' I chuckled. Quinn got changed into a bandeau top and shorts and got into bed. I took my T-shirt off and wearing my joggers in bed. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head on my chest.

'I really do love you' She smiled as she kissed me.

'I know you do. And I love you more than anything' I kissed her back.

'I'm sorry for making you come here for me to have a mental breakdown' She chuckled lightly.

'Don't ever apologise for being upset. I'm really happy that your first instinct was to call me. I'm proud of you because I know you'd normally keep it bottled up' I smiled proudly at her.

''It's because you're my boyfriend' She giggled. I run my fingers through her hair while she continued to talk about her emotions. She is still sad but she seems to be more okay talking about it rather than crying. That's my girl right there, she is such a strong woman and she surprises me every day. 

'I'm excited for tomorrow now' She giggled.

'Good' I chuckled. I stroked my hand on her arm until she falls asleep in my arms. 'I love you' I whispered and kissed her forehead as she fell asleep.