Seventy Three

QUINN'S POV

'W-what are you doing here?' I asked, surprised to see Connor in the girls toilets. He was chuckling and stumbling towards me, obviously very drunk.

'I- I was looking for you. I m-missssed you' He laughed. He tripped over and I grabbed his arm to stop him from hitting his head on the wall.

'You're drunk, Con. Let's go outside for some air' I sighed. I'm struggling to hold him up because I'm so small and I'm not strong enough.

'You're beautiful' He sighed, cupping his hands on my cheeks.

'Thank you. Let's go' I laughed, shaking my head.

'No. You're probably gonna hate me for this but I need to do it' He murmured.

'Do what?' I asked, confused. He smashed his lips onto mine and within seconds, I pushed him away from me.

'What did you do that for?!' I screamed in anger. He sighed, running away. I turned around to look at myself in the mirror and I started crying. I need to see Bradley. What am I going to say to him? He's gonna hate me. This isn't my fault. Quinn, stop crying.

'Why?' I heard Bradley whimper. I turned around and he was on the verge of tears. He is so hurt and this is my fault.

'Bradley' I cried. I walked towards him to give him a hug but he pushed me so hard away from him. My heart shattered into million pieces.

'Don't!!' He screamed in my face. His voice cracked as he started crying. He ran past James and Tristan. I took my high heels off so I can run better and I threw them on the floor.

'Baby stop please!' I screamed as I saw him running into the road. A car was beeping it's horn and it hit him. My head started pounding and I immediately ran over to him.

'Call an ambulance!' I screamed as the driver came out of his car.

'I'm so sorry' The driver panicked. He took out his phone and dialled the number for emergency services. I knelt on the cold hard ground and placed his head gently on my lap. I caressed his cheeks with my thumb.

'I'm so sorry baby' I cried. I looked around, screaming for help and telling the driver to hurry up. Finally, ambulance is on its way.

'What happened?!' Tristan exclaimed, running his way over.

'He got hit' I sobbed.

//

An hour wasted in the hospital waiting room. I've been in this building far too many times and it's never gonna end.

'Hey, I came as soon as I heard. What happened?' My dad asked, running towards me. I burst in tears as he wrapped his arms around me. Eva also hugged me.

'He got hit by a car. It's all my fault' I sobbed.

'Darling don't say that' He sighed.

'Sweetie, what happened?' Eva asked, stroking my hair reassuringly.

'Connor kissed me. Brad found out. He ran away. I ran after him. Saw a car hit him' I explained between breaths. A panic attack is coming.

'Take deep breaths now please. Everything will be okay' Dad rubbed his hand on my back. I shook my head in frustration.

'I need him' I sobbed. Tristan wrapped his arms around me and hugged me so tight.

'He's gonna be just fine. He'll pull through' He kissed my head. I hope so.

'Who's here for Bradley Simpson?' I heard a doctor ask.

'We are' Dad replied.

'He's stable. He had a haemorrhage and we managed to stop it. He's very groggy at the moment but you can see him' The doctor explained. I sighed with relief.

'I wanna see him' I said.

'Is that the best thing right now?' Tristan asked.

'I don't care. I need to see him, I need to tell him that I love him' I said. I wiped my tears before I followed the doctor to his room. I quietly gasped as I saw Brad lay in the bed, looking so fragile and delicate. It breaks my heart. He was staring out the window and was startled when he heard me walk into the room.

'Hey' I whispered. He turned his head to look at me. Silence. 'I'm sorry. I love you so much' I sighed. I grabbed his hand gently but he pulled away from me.

'I don't want to see you' He looked away. 'Can you go please?' He asked.

'Baby I didn't do anything. He kissed me. I pushed him away' I cried. 'Please, don't. I didn't kiss him back'

'Go!' He screamed, making my whole body jump.

'Brad, come on now. Don't shout' Tristan sighed, walking from behind me.

'I don't fucking care. Just leave, all of you!' He screamed. He then coughed violently. I gasped as I saw a spot of blood coming out of his mouth.

'Nurse!' I shouted.