105

I woke up this morning with a spring in my step. I'm feeling good.

I rolled over in bed to turn around, facing Brad who is still asleep. I gently rest my head on his chest, listening to his quiet steady breaths. I don't want to wake him up just yet.

As I wait for him to wake up, I start thinking about our future. It's quite scary but I'm looking forward. This is a stressful time to plan a wedding as they are usually stressful and I cannot stress while pregnant. I picture myself with Bradley, in our new house with our screaming child, running around in the house. That's the life I want.

'You okay?' I heard Brad whisper. I looked up at him and he slowly fluttered his big brown eyes open.

'Yeah was just thinking. Did I wake you?' I asked, sitting up.

'No it's okay, stay' He smiled. I laid my head on his chest again and he started playing with my hair. 'What time is it?' He asked.

'It's 10 o'clock' I replied, looking at the time on my phone.

'We've got two hours to spare before we gotta go catch the train home' He smiled. 'So what do you want to do?' He asked.

'I don't mind. We can do some shopping?' I suggested.

'Shopping it is. But first, let's go somewhere for breakfast' He said. I nodded my head in reply and smiled at him. 'Wifey' He winked. I giggled, wrapping my arms around him excitedly.

'Love you hubby' I chuckled.

'Love you too!' He laughed, squeezing me in his arms.

'Right, I'm gonna go shower' I said, pushing myself away from him. He frowned, shaking his head.

'I wanna hold you a little longer' He pouted with his puppy eyes. I can never resist his big brown eyes. It's too hard.

'Okay fine' I giggled. I climbed into his arms again and he tightened his grip.

'Where you always should be. In my arms' He chuckled.

'Come shower with me then' I smirked.

'I thought you'd never ask' he winked at me. I giggled, running to the bathroom dragging him with me.

//

We have had the cutest day today. We went for breakfast in a lovely cafe which reminded me so much of home. We then went shopping and we ended up buying some cute things for the baby. Because he/she will be born in autumn, we bought a little raincoat for winter. We bought some mobile toys for the cot. And I'm just so in love.

'Oh I forgot to tell you' Brad said, shaking my shoulder slightly as I was starting to fall asleep on the train. 'Shit sorry' He laughed as he realised he scared the crap out of me.

'What's up?' I laughed, rubbing my eyes.

'There's one more surprise for you' He grinned excitedly.

'One more?' I gasped. I wonder what it is.

'Everyone knows that I have been planning to propose to you for weeks now. They've all organised a party tonight so we are going to my house first when we arrive' He chuckled.