Sixty Two

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 402,473 othersBestie since birth❤️

Bestie since birth❤️

View all 327,312 comments

bradleywillsimpson ❤️❤️
spencejonesy love u baby sis🥺
itskirstie the cutest siblings ever🥰❤️

'I'm actually terrified for today' I sighed as I sat on Brad's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. Today is the day for us to find out if Ella is pregnant.

'But why? Everything's gonna be just fine' He asked. He held my hand and squeezed my hand gently to reassure me.

'Yeah it'll all work out in the end. But for now, we don't know what's going to happen' I sighed.

'Is Spencer coming with us?' He asked. I nodded my head in reply. 'Well that's good. I'm glad he's making the right decision to come' He smiled. We both stood up and walked downstairs to meet Spencer and Ella in the hallway.

'Ready guys?' Brad asked. He kindly offered to drive us to the hospital when the original plan was to get a taxi. We all silently got in the car and I sat in the passenger seat. I looked at Brad and he smiled back, to break the awkward tension.

'How are you guys feeling?' I asked, trying to make conversation while Brad drives.

'Erm, nervous' Ella chuckled quietly.

'Same. We'll be okay' Spencer said. I looked over and he was holding her hand. She looked at him and smiled, but then she looked away. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. I gave him a reassuring smile. The journey has been quiet since then and now we have arrived at the hospital. As we got out of the car, Ella held my hand for reassurance. I smiled at her and we all walked into the hospital together.

'H-hi. Ella Rae Smith' Ella nervously spoke to the receptionist.

'Hi. Yes you're booked in to see Dr Hyde at 1:30pm. She'll come get you in about 5 minutes' The receptionist kindly said as she could tell how nervous Ella is. We all sat down in the waiting room quietly. I looked at Brad and we exchanged nervous looks. He held my hand and with my other hand, I held Ella's hand.

'Thank you guys for coming. You didn't have to' Ella smiled.

'Of course we would' Brad smiled at her.

'We're in it together' Spencer said. They smiled at each other and again, Ella hesitantly looked away. She really does appreciate Spence being here and I can tell that she's bursting with joy and love for him. But of course, nerves are overtaking her at the moment so I don't blame her for being quiet and awkward.

'Spence. When Dr Hyde calls for me, can you come with me?' She asked. He smiled at her and nodded.

'Of course, Ella' He grinned. He then looked at me happily and I gave him a reassuring smile. Ella glanced at me and giggled quietly.

'You okay?' Brad whispered in my ear. I turned around and looked at him.

'Yeah' I exhaled. 'You?' I asked.

'Just about' He chuckled. I rested my head on his shoulder for a few minutes until I heard Ella's name.

'Miss Ella Smith' Dr Hyde called out. We all jumped and pointed at Ella. Spencer held her hand as they stood up from their seats.

'You'll be okay guys' I smiled at them. Spencer looked back at me and took a deep breath. 'Okay?' I mouthed at him. He quickly nodded his head before following Dr Hyde into a room.

'Oh my gosh this is nerve wrecking' I sighed, burying my head into Brad's chest as he wrapped his arms around me. 'I don't know if I'm about to be an auntie or not' I quietly chuckled.

'Would you be okay with it if Ella is pregnant?' He asked.

'Erm I'm okay with the idea. But realistically, we're all gonna be stressed out' I replied. He nodded his head in agreement.

'They're strong people though. They have our support' He smiled. He kissed my forehead and we sat in silence for five minutes until I saw Ella and Spencer quietly walking out of the room. I tried to look at their faces and they look slightly sad, but I can't call it. I instantly squeezed Brad's hand nervously. Anticipation is my enemy right now.

'S-so. We got the results' Spencer cleared his throat. Ella held his hand and looked at us with teary eyes.

'We're not pregnant' She sighed. I sighed with relief and I let go of Brad's hand to hug Ella.

'Was that what you wanted to hear?' I whispered in her ear as we hug.

'I thought it was' She whimpered, fighting back her tears. She couldn't look at me. I quickly looked over at Brad who was hugging Spencer.

'Let's go outside' I held her hand and we walked to the exit. 'What happened in there?' I asked, putting her hair behind her ears.

'She just said that I'm not pregnant. It's a common mistake even though I've had two tests, however they both had faint lines so I couldn't have been pregnant for sure' She explained.

'What did Spencer say?' I gently asked her.

'He didn't say anything. Instead, he just smiled at me and hugged me. I'm still hurt about what happened last week but I am so happy he came with me. I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't there' She cried quietly in my arms. 'I am happy I'm not pregnant though for sure. There was just a little hope that I would be though' She sighed.

'Yeah I understand. We all get the baby fever every now and then' I chuckled. Bradley and Spencer walked towards us and I went to hug Spencer.

'Everything's okay now' Spencer whispered as he hugged me so tight.

'I told you' I laughed.

'Right I think it's worth a celebration to get food? I mean if it's good news then yeah' Brad awkwardly laughed after he realised he may have not said the right thing.

'Hell yeah' Ella laughed. Brad quickly sighed with relief as we got in his car.