Seventy Two

After I have introduced Bradley to my family, I feel so much better. I was so anxious. Now is the time to properly enjoy the night and get drunk.

'Have a drink on me kiddo!' Uncle Derek smiled as he gave me a glass of lemonade and vodka.

'Thank you!' I chuckled.

'Having a good night so far?' Dad asked.

'Yeah it's been amazing so far' I replied, watching Brad chatting away to my little cousins Jesse and Davina. They're probably winding him up like they always do.

'I like that boyfriend of yours, he's wonderful' Uncle Derek spoke. That has made me feel so happy, hearing that. Derek is my Dad's brother, he's always been the overprotective uncle so for him to say that, I'm lucky.

'Thank you, he is truly amazing' I giggled, trying not to blush.

'He treats her very well' Dad nodded his head in approval. I smiled at them before Spencer joined in.

'Here are my three favourite people' He slurred his words, wrapping his arm around Dad's shoulders.

'Okay there kiddo' Dad laughed, holding Spencer up so he doesn't fall.

'He need to sit down for a bit' I laughed. Tristan came over to me.

'Girl you need to loosen up and have fun' He said as he grabbed my hand and led us to the dance-floor.

'Here's the birthday girl!' Tristan shouted, resulting in everyone cheering on and encouraging me to dance. Didn't have to ask me twice. I busted out a few dance moves and eventually everyone joined in.

—-

BRAD'S POV

It's been a few hours now and half of us are very intoxicated. James and I are the only ones that aren't drunk, like always. I don't mind not drinking as much, because I like looking after them to make sure they are safe while having fun.

We are at the club now to continue the celebrations although I think Spencer should go home. But he insisted because it is his birthday after all. I'll keep an eye on him anyway.

'Get yourself a drink, I'm popping to the toilets with Ella and Kirstie. I'll be back' Quinn said, giving me a £10 note. I watched the girls stumble to the bathroom and I headed to the bar to order myself and Quinn vodka and coke with my own money. I'll give her the money back tomorrow morning when she's sober.

'You okay mate?' James asked.

'Yeah, you?' I replied.

'Yeah it's been a great night to be fair' He chuckled. I laughed and nodded my head in agreement.

'It's nice seeing everyone happy and having fun' I smiled. The girls came back and left to go to the dance floor but Quinn decided to stay with me.

'Come on babe, let's dance' I held her hand to the dance floor. Making sure that no guys come near her, I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and danced along to the beat. I mean, they can look but they can't touch, right?

'I love you' She turned around and kissed me.

'I love you more' I replied. Her smile instantly grew and she hugged me.

An hour passed and I'm outside in the smoking area with Tristan, Ella and James. Quinn is inside, still dancing away with the others, having the time of her life. Her cousins Eleanor and Finley have decided to join us.

'Dude, did you know that my ex girlfriend is here?' Tristan laughed.

'What, who?' I replied.

'Zoe, the redhead. She's now blonde though' He said. Oh, I remember now. Tristan dumped her because she was so clingy and we didn't see him for months. She was so controlling.

'Oh fucking hell. Don't go near her' I sighed.

'I won't. I won't, don't worry. She's got a boyfriend anyway' He chuckled. Somehow, I noticed a sad look in his eyes.

'You don't seem happy about that mate' James said.

'I am for her. It just makes me realise that I want to find someone and settle down with now' He sighed.

'We'll make it our mission tonight to find you a future wife!' Ella giggled excitedly.

'I'm up for that' I laughed. We all got up and walked inside as we were starting to get cold and I was missing my Quinn. I made my way to the dance floor to look for her but she wasn't there. I assumed she was in the bathroom so I stood outside the ladies for 5 minutes. I saw Connor walk out of there.

'What were you doing in the ladies?' I asked, raising an eyebrow. He widened his eyes and walked away so fast. 'Connor?' I shouted, running after him. I grabbed his arm to stop him.

'I-I'm so sorry' He shook his head violently, not wanting to look after me.

'What do you mean?' I asked, so confused.

'I- I kissed Quinn. I'm so sorry' He apologised. My heart broke and my fist smashed into his face.

'I don't want to see you right now. Get the fuck away from me!' I screamed at his face. James and Tristan came over as Connor stumbled away as fast as he could. I winced in pain as my fist is throbbing.

'What the fuck!?' Tristan exclaimed. I ignored him and walked into the ladies room. Quinn was stood there, staring at the mirror. Her eyes are bloodshot red, mascara tear stained cheeks and dried lips.

'Why?' I whimpered. I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

'Bradley' She cried. She ran over to me to give me a hug but I pushed her away.

'Don't!' I scoffed. I pushed past Tristan and James and ran out of the club as fast as I could. Tears filled my eyes so I couldn't see. My head is pounding so hard that it hurts. Everything's gone blurry.

'Baby stop please!' Quinn shouted, running after me.  I heard a car horn honk. I turned around and I'm in the middle of the road. I saw car headlights heading towards me. Everything went black.