Eighty Seven

'We're home' I shouted as I opened the front door. My dad was stood in the hallway, waiting for us.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'I'm very upset with you. But other than that, I'm fine Dad' I replied. He sighed, walking into the kitchen. Brad and I followed him and joined Spencer at the dining table.

'Why would you run away Quinn, like that?' Spencer asked.

'You really asking me why? Why do you think?' I scoffed. 'I was so scared but I was also excited to tell you. But no, you had to embarrass me in front of everyone. I was so shocked and hurt, I couldn't bare to look at anyone or talk to anyone' I explained.

'Bradley here, told us what happened when you first found out you were pregnant. Can you tell me what you are planning, are you keeping it or not? I respect whatever decision you make' Dad asked.

'I've not thought about it fully yet. But most likely I want to keep the baby. But I can't do that if you guys are going to give me hell for the next nine months, possibly forever' I sighed.

'Do you feel the same, Brad?' Spencer asked.

'You know what, I've always wanted to start a family with Quinn. I'm already settled down so I don't see why it's such a bad thing' Brad said. I held his hand and smiled at him.

'Then I respect that. Quinn, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to upset you. I guess I was shocked too myself. It was hard for me to see you all so grown up and I knew how hard it must have been for you too because Mum isn't here to have that talk with us' Dad sighed. I gulped so hard when he mentioned mum and Brad noticed. He squeezed my hand tightly under the table.

'I agree with Dad. Yeah, I'm still in shock myself. But the more I thought about it and of course Ella knocked some sense into me, I knew you two deserved something good in life. You two are perfect for this. I'm sorry for yesterday, I didn't like knowing that you ran away because of us. You could have gotten hurt!' Spencer exclaimed.

'I was hurt!' I said.

'I know I'm sorry' He sighed.

'So, congratulations you two' Dad smiled. He came over to give me a hug and I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

'Thank you Dad. That means a lot' I smiled. Dad went to hug Brad and Spencer came over.

'Forgive me sis?' Spencer pouted with puppy eyes.

'You idiot' I laughed as I hug him.

// 

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 692,014 others Eternally grateful for u🥺🤟🏼❤️  p

Eternally grateful for u🥺🤟🏼❤️  p.s new YouTube video comes at 6pm tonight, stay tuned. It's a huge announcement👀😬

View all 529,328 comments

bradleywillsimpson love u so much baby!!❤️🤟🏼
thisisellarae oooo can't wait to watch it😫😉
jamesmcvey looking so handsome Bradley Simpson!!! Sorry @itskirstie but I think I'm turning gay😂

~ ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO ~

'Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. You're probably looking at the title and wondering what the heck is the announcement. Keep on watching and you'll find out' I chuckled. I looked at Brad who is sat beside me and he looks so nervous, bless him!

'It's a good one' Brad winked at the camera. I chuckled, holding his hand under the table.

'As you all know, Brad and I have been together now for nearly one year. But we've known each other for two years and have liked each other for a long time before we got together. To the ones watching this, if you're in a relationship then you can relate with me on this one but, I feel like you know that person will be your soul mate way before they ask you to be official. Get me ladies?' I chuckled at the last sentence.

'Aww. I'm your soul mate, aren't I?' Brad smirked. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist.

'Yes, you know you are' I giggled.

'Don't worry babe, you're my first and last soul mate' He grinned.

'So cute' I smiled.

'You guys have been begging for us to get together as well, do you remember that?' He asked.

'It was in the comments all the time' I laughed. 'And now it's like when are you guys getting married. Brad have you proposed yet. When you getting a baby? When you moving in together?' I chuckled.

'Well then guys, I can confirm that one of the things she said has come true. I'll give you five seconds to guess what it is' Brad said with a cheeky grin. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, laughing at him. He's getting more confident talking to the camera, I'm just so proud of him and I'm so happy that he respects that this is my job and I'm so happy that he can do this with me.

'To those who guessed right. Yes, I am pregnant' I smiled.m, hiding the fact I feel so sick and so nervous. I'm so nervous to publish this video to the world.