Seventy Nine

The amount of times there have been rumours that Brad and I have broken up is hilarious and ridiculous. They have truly wasted their time writing bullshit about our relationship.

'Here's one, Quinn Jones seen crying outside the hospital covered in blood. Got in a fight with her boyfriend?' Brad gasped in shock. 'This is so stupid' He sighed.

'We can't do anything about it but laugh at it, to be honest' I chuckled half heartedly. 'They will leave us alone eventually if we ignore it' I said.

'Yeah hopefully' He smiled as he pulled me in his arms and hugged me tight. He winced in pain.

'Sorry baby' I gasped in shock as I didn't realise how tight I was hugging him.

'No it's okay, hug me' He laughed. I gently wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. I heard my phone ping so I looked at it.

BRITS AWARD SHOW COMING SOON

QUINN JONES, YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO ATTEND THE BRITS AWARD AS A GUEST.

YOU'RE WELCOME TO BRING A PLUS ONE GUEST.

SEE YOU VERY SOON.

'What the hell?!' I squealed excitedly.

'What is it?' He asked, raising his eyebrows in confusion.

'Read this' I laughed. I gave him my phone so he can read the text.

'No way, that's amazing!' He grinned proudly and kissed me. 'Check you out girl' He smiled.

'It's next Friday. Do you think you'll be well enough to come with me?' I asked.

'Of course I'm coming with you anyway' He chuckled.

'Are you sure?' I asked

'Babe, yes. I wouldn't say yes if I wasn't sure' He chuckled. 'We're going to the brits award!' He cheered happily. I'm so happy I got invited but I'm more happy that Brad will get to experience the madness beside me.

'Gosh I'm gonna need to find a dress!' I giggled.

'I need a suit' He laughed. We both sat on the bed with my laptop on my lap, scrolling through clothing websites to look for a suit and dress.

'Babe I don't understand. I'm only a youtuber, how did I get invited?' I laughed. I'm so confused but excited.

'You have over a million subscribers babe, you're in the public eye and you're spoken about a lot in the media' He responded.

'Yeah I guess so. You're experiencing this with me and I'm so happy about that' I grinned with joy.

'I love you' He kissed me.

//

'Guys, you have a visitor!' My dad shouted from downstairs. I looked at Brad confused. He quickly put on his clothes and I quickly put my clothes back on. Yes we did the nasty few minutes ago.

'Who?' I whispered, confused. I held his hand as I walked downstairs and saw Connor standing outside. He squeezed my hand as his hands clenched.

'Babe' I whispered to calm him down. I looked at him and his jaws clenched.

'What are you doing here?' He asked him, approaching him at the front door. My dad walked away to the garden with Brad's parents.

'Look, I'm not here for a fight. Brad, will you listen?' Connor asked with pleading eyes. I looked at Connor and I noticed his red puffy eyes and the bags under his eyes were so noticeable.  He hasn't slept.

'Go on?' Brad said. I sighed quietly, looking down at the floor.

'I just want to say I'm really sorry for what I did. And I'm sorry about what happened to you' Connor sighed. 'I really didn't mean for this to happen. I was so stupid and drunk. I was lonely and just wanted someone to comfort me. Quinn did the right thing and pushed me away immediately. You did the right thing by punching me, I accept that' He said.

'Yeah you were lonely. However, there were many girls in the club and you chose Quinn' Brad said.

'It was in the heat of the moment. I didn't plan to kiss her, mate. You know I wouldn't. I already told you guys that I would never make a move' Con sighed.

'But you did!' Brad exclaimed. I squeezed his hand reassuringly so he can calm down a little. He knew and he listened.

'I was drunk. Brad, you gotta believe me. I am so so sorry for what happened, Quinn. I'm sorry I ruined your birthday. I'm sorry for everything' Connor apologised. 

'Connor, I forgive you' I smiled at him. His eyes lit up with relief and tears of joy.

'What?' Brad looked at me, confused. 

'Never hold grudges against anyone. Life is too short. Yeah, Connor I'm still angry for what you did. I will never forget that but I forgive you. Forgiven but not forgotten' I explained.

'I'm not asking for your forgiveness now, Brad. But please take this into consideration and come back home soon, please' Connor sighed.

'I'll think about it' Brad replied.

'Thank you. I'll see you soon' Connor waved us goodbye. I closed the door and exhaled deeply. I can't help but feel so bad for Connor. No one is talking to him, the guys are giving him the silent treatment. Ella and Kirstie are disgusted by his behaviour. I'm the one who he kissed and I can't help but feel so sorry for him. Seeing his tired and sad eyes broke my heart for him.

'Why did you say that?' Brad asked me.

'Say what?' I asked. I followed him upstairs to my room and sat on the bed next to him.

'That you forgive him' He replied.

'Because I do?' I raised an eyebrow.

'Do you really?' He scoffed, shaking his head and looked away.

'I'm not going to argue here. But yes, I do forgive him. I'm going to let you think about that while I go downstairs to socialise with our families. I'm gonna go before this turns into a heated argument' I took a deep breath and looked away. I heard him sigh before I closed the door behind me and headed downstairs.