103

BRAD's POV

'Happy one year baby' I smiled as I hold her hand across the table. Her eyes sparkled and her smile beamed, making my heart race and my stomach flipped upside down. This girl still gives me butterflies, a year later.

'Happy one year babe' She grinned so hard. I looked at the waiter behind him and slightly nodded my head at him. He nodded his head back at me and looked at the orchestra and snapped his fingers, signalling them to change the music. Quinn turned around, watching the orchestra and swaying along to the music. A man walked down the stage, holding a microphone.

'Hello everyone. Is there a Quinn Jones here tonight?' He asked. She looked at me, confused. She turned around and put her hand up. 'Excellent' He smiled at her.

'What?' She mouthed at me in confusion.

'Singing one of your favourite songs. Jacob Lee, I belong to you. We have a special guest singing with us tonight' He said, pointing his finger at me. Quinn looked at me, raising her eyebrows. Bless her, she still looks confused.

'I'll be back. Please listen and enjoy' I kissed her cheek. The audience applauded as I walk up to the stage.

'Bradley Simpson, take it away' He applauded, giving me a microphone. I locked eyes with Quinn across the room and my heart started to beat very fast.

'If I could be honest, here in this moment,  I've been so nervous to stand here with you. They're all here for you and I feel your aura. But just for a moment, I'll pretend it's just you. Yes they can hear us but they don't understand' I started to sing. As I was singing, I saw a sparkle glimmer in her eyes. She quickly wiped away a tear and smiled at me to encourage me.

'I have said all my vows behind the curtain, I know they see us but they don't stand a chance. I have kissed those lips a thousand times before this. Tomorrow, I'll open my eyes. And I'll whisper to my wife. I belong to you' I sang.

'Quinn, come up please' The man said as I stopped singing and the music carried on playing in the background. She slowly stood up from her seat, wiping her tears. I smiled at her reassuringly and opened my arms wide for her. She walked towards me and embraced me in her arms.

'I love you so much' She sobbed.

'I love you more' I kissed her forehead. The audience roared with applause.

'Bradley, take it away' The man cheered with the audience.

'I don't really know how to start this but here it is. Today, it's our one year anniversary. Having spent one year with you already, really did change my life for the better' I nervously said as I hold her hand. 'You're my sunshine on rainy days and I couldn't be more grateful for you. With you by my side, I have learnt how to talk about my feelings, I have learnt how to cook' I chuckled lightly at the last sentence.

'I can't wait to start our future together with our little one' I gently placed my hand on her belly. 'You're my best friend. You're my soul mate. You're my everything. You're my future. And hopefully you'll be my wife' My voice cracked at the last sentence. I heard her gasp as soon as I got down on one knee.

'Quinn Louise Jones, will you marry me?' I asked. She looked down at me and nodded her head excitedly.

'Oh! A thousand times yes!' She jumped into my arms and hugged me so tight. 'I love you so much!' She cried in my arms. The crowd roared with applause and I couldn't be any more happier right now.