Ninety Nine

It's our one year anniversary tomorrow and I couldn't be any more excited. It's such a special day and I can't wait to spend the day with Bradley. I can't believe it's already been a year, time truly does go by so quick when you're having fun.

'Babe, is it okay if I go back home for a few hours? I'll deffo be back before midnight' Brad asked.

'Oh, yeah sure' I smiled at him before looking back at my laptop. I'm just editing my video.

'I promise I'll be back' He kissed my cheek.

'I'll wait for you' I smiled. 'I love you, have fun' I said.

'I love you more' He replied before leaving my room. I quickly finished editing the video and then I got into bed. I'm getting so sleepy that I might take a nap. But first, I'm going to post on Instagram.

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 957,398 others Feeling so grateful for everything today

Feeling so grateful for everything today. I'm so lucky for everything I have in my life. I appreciate you guys so much❤️

View all 743,235 comments

bradleywillsimpson my beautiful girl❤️❤️❤️
thisisellarae forever jealous of you and your eyes!!😍😍😍
tristanevans I hope you're well! I'll come over to see you soon! 🤟🏼

Okay, now I can go for a nap.

//

I managed to wake up from my nap an hour before Brad is coming back. Now that I'm thinking of it, I don't really know what he is doing and he hasn't messaged me apart from the one time he texted to say that he loves me. Now that I'm awake, I really do need to start wrapping his gift and I need to write in his card. 

In his card...

To my favourite person in the world,

Happy one year anniversary baby! Time really do fly by when you're having fun. This truly has been the best year and I can't wait for many more years to come for us.

I can't put into words how much I really do love you, it just makes my heart burst. I know this is very cheesy but you need to hear this from me.

This time last year, you have become my sunshine on rainy days. This time last year, you have changed my life for the better.

I'm forever so grateful for you, for everything you have done for me and for all the kind words you have said to me. The memories we have made are so special and precious and I can't wait to make millions of new memories together forever.

I love you so much forever, more than most.

Lots of love,

Quinn Jones and our little seed xxxxx

I was getting emotional when I was writing in the card but I had to pull it together. I also wrapped his gift which I know he is going to love. It's not a big present but it's a very meaningful one. It's basically a home made scrapbook with all the photos of us inside. I have left the last pages blank so he can fill them in for our next upcoming memories.

'Babe, I'm back' I heard Brad shout as the front door downstairs opened and closed. I quickly finished wrapping the present and pushed it under my bed with the card. I quickly stood up to act natural and he came in, opening the door.

'What ya doing?' He asked, embracing me in his arms.

'Just wrapped your present' I giggled. 'Did you have a good evening?' I asked, changing subject because I know he'll be asking what it is.

'Oh what is it?' He smirked. 'And yeah, I did. Had a great catch up with the boys but I missed you so much' He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

'Aw I missed you too' I giggled. I hugged him tighter and he pulled us onto the bed.

'It's nearly midnight, what a better way to start our special day than this?' He smirked, slowly kissing my neck.

'What could that be?' I smirked. He looked down at me and winked.

'You know what's about to go down baby' He laughed. He winked before kissing down my chest. I wrapped my legs around his hips.

//