Twenty Six

" @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 104,759 others Yay, reunited with my brother!! Forced him to do some shopping with me and he's not too happy😂😂 love you Spencey😬❤️

Yay, reunited with my brother!! Forced him to do some shopping with me and he's not too happy😂😂 love you Spencey😬❤️

View all 19,859 comments
bradleywillsimpson he looks so thrilled!!😂 glad you're back Spence!
spencejonesy I was tired okay, hopped off a plane and you didn't really give me a choice!😂😂🙄
thisisellarae this is cute😂😂 we are glad to be back home tho, I missed you quinn❤️❤️

//

'Hey guys, I'm gonna be doing a prank on my brother. He just got home yesterday from Amsterdam, bless him. And I'm already gonna be pranking him' I chuckled.

'We're gonna be doing the prank where we're gonna fake break up in front of Spencer just to see how he reacts' Brad grinned mischievously. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

'But we're never ever gonna break up' I grinned and kissed his cheek.

'Never' He smirked, squeezing his hand on my thigh.

'Spencer is upstairs. But he's gonna be coming down in any minute to make his own dinner. We're gonna start arguing then break up, I guess' I laughed.

'I don't even know what we're gonna argue about' He shrugged his shoulders. This is the first time that Brad is gonna be in on it because I am always pranking him. It feels nice for a change.

'It does feel nice not to be pranked' He laughed. As if he just read my mind. I could hear footsteps walking down the stairs and I quickly hid my camera in the corner of the kitchen windowsill, slightly hidden by the curtains so he won't be able to see. Now's the time to argue, I looked at him and widened my eyes. Signaling him to start arguing.

'I don't know what you're on about!' Brad started shouting at me.

'I've got the proof! Who is she?!' I exclaimed. Spencer looked at me and raised an eyebrow, clearly confused.

'Huh? What's going on?' Spencer asked, scratching his head.

'He's cheating on me. But won't admit it!' I sighed, rubbing my hand on my forehead. I'm trying to channel my psycho self.

'No I have not cheated on you. She is just an old school friend!!' Brad shouted, throwing his hands up in the air.

'Yes. You. Have' I clapped my hands after every word. I could see Brad trying not to laugh and I'm praying he doesn't break.

'Bro, did you cheat?' Spencer sighed, wrapping his arm around me protectively.

'Spencer, I didn't. Quinn's turning into a psycho and started accusing me!' Brad said. I could hear Spencer take a deep breath. He doesn't like it when people say bad things to me, especially a 'psycho'.

'Quinn is not a psycho. She never believes in anything pointless, so if she believes that you cheated. Then you must have?' Spencer questioned.

'I thought you really loved Quinn, man' Spencer sadly spoke, shaking his head in disappointment.

'I do love Quinn. Always have and always will!' Brad said, I could hear in his voice that he truly meant it. 'But I haven't cheated!' He groaned in frustration.

'Where were you yesterday morning then? You were supposed to be here at 10 but you came at 12. With no explanation' I said, crossing my arms to my chest tightly and raising an eyebrow.

'I was running late and there was traffic. It was Boxing Day, come on!! You know traffic is always bad at Boxing Day!' Brad raised his voice.

'Dude I love you but please don't raise your voice at her. You're in the wrong here, not her' Spencer raised his voice at Brad. At this point, I start to feel really bad for Brad, even though he's not done anything wrong.

'I'm done. I can't handle this anymore. You make me so paranoid and this isn't good for me. Seeing things online, people are sending me photos of you looking cosy with girls. It's draining. You knew what happened in my previous relationship and you went and did the same' I sighed.

'I-I' Brad stuttered. 'I'm sorry' He shrugged his shoulders.

'That all you gotta say?' Spencer asked, shocked and confused.

'I got nothing else to say, to be honest. I'm fed up of constantly having to explain myself to you, Quinn. I love you but I'm done. I can't be with you anymore' Brad sighed. Hearing that really make my heart drop into my stomach, I really hope we won't ever break up because that killed me. I quickly gave him a sad look and he quickly smiled at me reassuringly when Spencer isn't looking.

'Woah guys... you can't just break up?' Spencer said. 'You can sort this out!!' He exclaimed. I felt happy that he's trying to keep us together.

'I can't, Spencer. We're done, I'm sorry' Brad sighed loudly. He walked away and headed to the front door. I turned to Spencer and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

'Oh sis, I'm so sorry' He whispered and kissed my forehead.

'No Spencer. We're sorry' Brad laughed, running back into the kitchen. Spencer looked at us, confused. I giggled, running to grab the camera.

'Oh for fuck sake, not a prank?' Spencer laughed, shaking his head.

'Yes! We would never break up!' I laughed, wrapping my arm around Brad.