Thirteen

" @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 89,372 othersTwo reasons why I love winter

Two reasons why I love winter. 1. Cute cosy clothes!! And 2. CHRISTMASSS 😬❤️

View all 13,274 comments
tristanevans this is way too early for Christmas posts😂 I only get excited for Christmas on Christmas Eve 😂
thisisellarae so beautiful!!! @tristanevans you're such a Scrooge😂😂
bradleywillsimpson that's my girl😍😍😍 can't wait to spend Christmas with you❤️❤️

//

'Quinn, have you seen my black hoodie?' Brad asked, looking in his wardrobe. I'm sat on his bed with a big cheeky grin.

'Yeah, I'm wearing it' I laughed, taking my coat off to show his hoodie.

'For fuck sake' He laughed. 'Looks better on you anyway' He winked.

'It smells so good' I chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me and slowly leant on me until he's laid on top of me. 'You're heavy!' I tried to squirm out of his grip.

'It's all them cakes I've been eating' He laughed. He rolled off me and laid beside me. I crawled into his arms and buried my head in his chest.

'I need to go to the gym' I laughed. 'I'll go with ya' I added.

'You don't need the gym' He rolled his eyes. 'But yeah, come with me' He smiled.

'Make sure you stay warm tonight yeah, it's gonna be freezing' He said.

'I've got your hoodie to keep me warm' I grinned. 'And the coat' I added. I'm also wearing leather leggings and black boots with white fluffy socks.

'You do look so cute' He chuckled.

'So do you' I giggled. Tonight we're going to Birmingham to the Christmas markets and Christmas lights switch on show with Brad's family and then we're staying at his parents' house for the night. I'm actually so excited to see his family, I haven't seen them in so long. It's my first time meeting them as their son's girlfriend which feels so weird.

'Where's my... phone charger?' I asked myself quietly, looking round the room. I eventually found it and put it in our suitcase. I've got my clothes, pyjamas, toiletries and food for the journey.

'Are you ready?' Brad asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Yeah babe' I smiled. I held his hand as we walk downstairs.

'You got everything you need? It's a 2 hour and half car journey' Brad asked.

'Yeah I got everything. I've got you' I winked at him.

'Cheesy' He winked back at me.

'She's lactose intolerant' Connor interrupted, standing in between us as I was about to hug Brad.

'Piss off' Brad laughed, playfully slapping Con's arm.

'Have a safe journey. Have a great time and I'll see you guys tomorrow' Con smiled and hugged us.

'I wanna see lots of pictures!' James smiled.

'Gonna be weird having the house to myself. No roommate tonight, yes!' Connor laughed.

'I expect the house to be clean tomorrow when we get back' I smirked.

'Do you know who you're talking about?' James chuckled, knowing Connor will never keep this house clean.

'Right, we gotta go. Love you allll' Brad opened the front door and carried the suitcase to the car.

'We love you both too! Stay safe' James smiled, waving us off.

'It's about 3pm now. So we'll arrive about 5:30. Not bad' Brad grinned. Whilst Brad is driving, I called my Dad to let him know we are on our way to Birmingham.