Fifteen

" @bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 100,382 othersCan we take a second and just appreciate my girl😍😍 she's looking absolutely beautiful tonight at my family dinner💘

Can we take a second and just appreciate my girl😍😍 she's looking absolutely beautiful tonight at my family dinner💘

View all 19,328 comments

tristanevans Bradley, you've got a good one there. Stay together forever please❤️
thisisellarae glad to see you're taking care of my gal💘
spencerjonesy im so happy to see my twin sis happy, all thanks to you bro👏🏼❤️

" @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 101,372 others I don't deserve you😰😭❤️❤️

I don't deserve you😰😭❤️❤️

View all 19,372 comments
bradleywillsimpson more like I don't deserve you!!❤️❤️
thisisellarae you two are so perfect for each other😍😫😰
spencerjonesy glad you're both happy together!! Miss you both!💘

'Babe, what do you want to order?' Brad asked, looking at the menu. I read the menu and was unsure what I wanted to eat. The waiter is already waiting to take our order.

'I'm gonna have steak and chips' Anne smiled, putting the menu down on the table.

'Ooo! I quite like the sound of that, I'll have that too' I chuckled.

'I'll have spaghetti bolognese' Derek spoke to the waiter.

'I'll have the same as Dad. Spaghetti please' Brad smiled at the waiter. Now that we have ordered, Anne has started talking about Natalie, Brad's sister.

'She was meant to be coming tonight but she's run down with the flu' Anne frowned sadly.

'Oh no, I was hoping to see her before we go home tonight' I frowned.

'There's always a next time' Brad smiled at me. I smiled and nodded my head in response.

'You can always stay here one more night?' Derek asked.

'We would. But we've got plans with the boys tonight' Brad replied.

'Please do visit us soon' Anne smiled. Our food have arrived and we started to eat.

'I'll come by Boxing Day?' Brad questioned.

'We're not really doing anything special for Boxing Day this year. It's up to you if you wanna come by' Derek smiled.

'It'll be nice for you to spend Boxing Day with your family' I smiled at Brad.

'What about you, Quinn?' Anne asked, raising an eyebrow as she cuts her steak.

'I'll be spending it with my brother and my dad' I replied. I finished the rest of the food on my plate.

'We have to meet your family soon' Anne giggled excitedly.

'Yeah! We'll have to arrange something soon' Brad chuckled. It's now time to pay and once again, Brad wouldn't let me pay for my food.

'I can pay, honestly' I chuckled

'Not when you're with me' He winked at me.

'We raised our boy to be a gentleman' Derek chuckled proudly.

'Right. Time for our long journey home' Brad said as we stood up and headed outside.

'We had a really good time with you. Thank you for everything' I smiled as I hugged Anne.

'Anything for my son and his girlfriend, my future daughter in law' Anne giggled.

'Thank you Derek' I hugged him.

'No, thank you for making my son happy' He kissed my cheek.

'Aw Dad' Brad smiled as he hugged his parents goodbye once more before we got in the car.