Forty Three

thisisellarae uploaded a new photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 109,545 others When your boyfriend takes too long to reply

When your boyfriend takes too long to reply..... @spencejonesy 🙄❤️

View all 78,872 comments

quinnjonesxo omg tell me about it, @bradleywillsimpson takes forever 😂 you're so beautiful btw ❤️
bradleywillsimpson excuse me @quinnjonesxo I have things to do and people to see😂 but I always make up for it in the end😉😂 btw Ella, pretty as an angel 😘
spencejonesy Sorry baby, was playing fifa with the boys😂 my girlfriends so beautiful!!!😍😍🔥🔥🔥

quinnjonesxo uploaded a new photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 135, 485 others Waiting for my food to arrive😋 food makes me happy

Waiting for my food to arrive😋 food makes me happy... if you know, you know🙃

View all 116,473 comments

thisisellarae you're awful to be around with when you're HANGRY girl 😂!! Why can't I look as good as you?!😫😫🔥
bradleywillsimpson you just look so cute!!😍❤️that's how you normally look at me when you just want something😂
connorball does it hurt to crack a smile?😂 miss u so much Quinny💙

'Hey boyfriend' I smiled, hugging Brad from behind. He was filling up his glass with water in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and I inhaled the scent of his hoodie. It is my favourite scent in the world.

'Yes, girlfriend?' He chuckled, holding my hands on his chest.

'Nothing' I laughed.

'Even when I'm not looking at you, I can tell you're lying' He laughed. 'Or you're just missing me?' He questioned with a cheeky smirk on his face as he turned around to face me.

'I just missed you today. My brother stole you from me today' I pouted with puppy eyes. 'Are you done yet?' I asked.

'Yeah we're finished. James wants you upstairs as well, he's got an announcement apparently' He shrugged his shoulders. 'I missed you too. I'll make up for it' He winked and smacked my bum as we walk upstairs. I held his hand as we walk into Spencer's room.

'Hey Quinny' Connor grinned. I sat on his lap and hugged him. Once we settled down, James stood up and took a deep breath.

'What's the news?' I asked, wiggling my eyebrows excitedly.

'He's getting to it' Tristan laughed.

'Oh whatever' I laughed. James quietly laughed, shaking his head at us.

'Anyway. The last time we all went out on a night out, some of you may know that I was with a girl most of the night' He started to talk.

'Hell yeah boy' Tristan laughed as he fist bumped James.

'Boys' Ella quietly whispered, rolling her eyes jokingly.

'Yeah we kinda knew each other years ago. But we spoke properly and we have been getting to know each other. Hence why I wasn't with you guys that much recently cos I was with her' He said, starting to look guilty.

'That's okay, we've all got our own things to do as well. Don't feel bad!' Brad reassured him.

'Thanks bro. Soooo, this is the part where I say I asked Kirstie to be my girlfriend and she said yes' He said with a huge smile on his face and it made my heart melt.

'James!' I grinned as I hugged him. 'About time' I giggled.

'Thanks' He laughed. 'I was a nervous train wreck. I took her to cinema then we went to dinner. We went to the beach after and I popped the question' He smiled.

'Who knew James is a romantic?' Ella giggled as she hugged him. 'Well done you' She said.

'My brother!' Spencer cheered. 'You may as well have asked her to marry you after the day you've had' He joked.

  jamesmcvey uploaded a new photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 187,973 others She's a keeper❤️🔐

She's a keeper❤️🔐

View all 164,748 comments

quinnjonesxo SO CUTE😭❤️ congrats to both of you😘
tristanevans you got yourself a good one there James! You both look so happy and amazing together bro💙
itskirstie and you're my keeper james💞