Ninety One

connorball uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 521,583 others My sunshine on rainy days❤️

My sunshine on rainy days❤️

View all 67,372 comments

quinnjonesxo FINALLY OFFICIAL. YES BOY!!!💖
bradleywillsimpson we are all so happy for you two! Lovely couple❤️
jamesmcvey that really did brighten up my day! Love seeing my boy so happy!

//

Today's a special day. Connor and Lucy are finally official so we're all going out for dinner. I changed into white satin bandeau bodysuit and black jeans. I'm wearing my black vans. I'm not wearing high heels for a long time, my blisters are still recovering from last time.

'Tristan is literally the only single person now' Brad laughed.

'Thanks for the reminder mate' Tristan rolled his eyes.

'Aw don't worry boo. You'll find someone' I giggled. He rolled his eyes again. Brad and I carried on laughing while I finish off my makeup look.

'Beautiful as always' Brad whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

'Thank you. You look very cute' I grinned before I kissed him. He hugged me tighter as the doorbell rang.

'Do I really have to let you go?' He groaned. The doorbell rang again.

'Yes you do' I laughed. 'I'll hug you right back after' I giggled. He smiled at me and nodded his head as I ran downstairs to open the door. It's James and Kirstie.

'Girl you look so good!' Kirstie gasped as she hugged me.

'So do you!' I grinned. I hugged James as I welcome them in the house. Brad walked down the stairs and opened his arms wide.

'Told you I'll be back' I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him tightly. 'He's being very clingy today guys' I said.

'Is he not allowed to want attention from his girl?' Tristan asked. I glared at him and he winked at me. 'Joking. Calm down' He laughed.

'No I know the feeling. James is a very clingy boyfriend' Kirstie giggled.

'Am not' James gasped. He looked at Kirstie with puppy eyes and frowned.

'But it's okay. You make up for it with your cuteness' Kirstie giggled.

'And his dick' Tristan laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

'Someone's just jealous because he's the only single one out of us' I laughed. Tristan rolled his eyes and shook his head. He really doesn't like it but I think it's funny to wind him up about it. That's what besties are for after all.

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 973,371 others Thanks to my boy for the photography😉 I really do have the best boyfriend hehe❤️

Thanks to my boy for the photography😉 I really do have the best boyfriend hehe❤️

View all 789,527 comments

bradleywillsimpson How can I not take photos of the most beautiful girl in the world? You're gorgeous😍❤️
itsellarae okay it's settled, just gonna be insecure and jealous of you for the rest of my life now😂😫😍😍😍
hi_lucyyy you're so pretty! See you tonight!!🥰😘

//

'Hi! So lovely to meet you finally!' I grinned as I hug Lucy. She looks so pretty, in a black bandeau top and white pinstripe trousers. I envy her smile. Her smile could light up a room instantly, especially with her pearly white teeth!

'Hey! Same, can I just say that I'm a fan of you!' She giggled. 'And congratulations both of you!' She said as she hugged Brad.

'Aw thank you so much' I smiled.

'Thank you! Nice to meet you!' Brad grinned. We all sat down at the table and finally ordered dinner. While we wait, the boys were firing questions at Lucy to get to know her more. Ella, Kirstie and I noticed that she was starting to feel uncomfortable and awkward. Not to worry girl, we got your back.

'Lucy, I apologise. The boys can be very intense' Kirstie laughed. 'Can you loosen up a bit boys? You're kinda scaring our girl' She chuckled.

'Sorry, we didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything. We just want to get to know our best friend's girlfriend' James chuckled.

'Yeah we know you do. So do us girls, we wanna get to know her. We're not drilling her hard with the weird ass questions are we?' Ella asked.

'Okay, we'll stop. For now' Spencer smirked.

'You'd better' I glared at him.

'It's just Connor has been hurt in the past by his ex girlfriend. We want to make sure that you're good, that's all' Brad smiled.

'I totally understand. You're protecting him, I respect that. But we've got plenty of time to get to know each other. There's so many of you I need to learn about' Lucy laughed.

'Take your time' Connor kissed her cheek reassuringly. She started to blush and tried to hide her face.

'Aw she really does like him' I whispered to Brad. He looked at me and smiled.

'It's obvious' He nodded his head.