102

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 100,382 others Brighton ain't ready for us😉

Brighton ain't ready for us😉

View all 984,138 comments

bradleywillsimpson no one is ready for you😉😘❤️
connorball I see you like the dress Bradley bought for you! We helped hahah😂😂
spencejonesy it's gonna be a night to remember! Have fun😉😉

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 981,310 others A night to remember❤️

A night to remember❤️

View all 702,185 comments

connorball so suave😍😍
tristanevans looking so neat my boy!!!❤️
thisisellarae SO HANDSOME

//

'Are you ready?' I heard Bradley ask as I was in the bathroom, doing my makeup.

'Yeah hold on, just putting my lipstick on' I replied. I quickly applied nude lipgloss on my lips and put it away in my makeup bag. I stood up straight and took a deep breath. I don't know why I'm so nervous for Brad to see me in this dress. He still gives me the butterflies. Honestly, I'm relieved you can't see the baby bump clearly in this dress, I'll just be too self conscious all night.

'Let's see my beautiful girl' He said. I opened the bathroom door and there he was stood, looking so handsome. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around, wolf whistling away.

'Stop' I giggled, hiding my face as I was blushing so much. He cupped his hands onto my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

'You really do look breathtakingly beautiful' He whispered. 'I almost wish we didn't have to go out tonight' He smirked. His whispers sent shivers down my spine, getting all the chills.

'Stop it' I laughed, shaking my head. 'You really do look handsome' I grinned. I grabbed his hand and I twirled him around.

'Stop it you' He laughed. He nervously tucked his hands in his grey trousers pockets and smiled at me.

'Cute' I giggled. 'Are we ready to leave then? I'm hungry' I chuckled. He nodded his head and I quickly grabbed my handbag from my suitcase. I put my lipgloss, money and the hotel keycard in my bag.

'Ready?' He asked, holding my hand. I nodded my head and I let him take the lead. He knows where we're going after all, I don't. It's apparently a 2 minute walk from the hotel anyway so we can't get lost surely. It is however freezing cold.

'Here' He murmured, taking his grey jacket off and gently placed it on my shoulders.

'Thank you' I smiled. I held his hand again and we walked even faster.

'If your feet ever hurt in these heels, I'll give you a piggyback' He laughed.

'I'll take you up on that offer later' I laughed. We have arrived outside the restaurant so I gave him his jacket back. I'm gobsmacked. This restaurant is so beautiful.

'Come on' He whispered, tugging my hand as we follow the waiter to our table. It's near the orchestra which again, very beautifully played. Playing calming classical music as everyone chat away, eating their food.

'This is amazing' I grinned. He smiled in awe and nodded his head in agreement.  The waiter came over to order our food and drinks.

'Babe, what do you want?' He asked.

'I'll have the steak baguette please' I smiled. 'And just water thank you' I added.

'No champagne?' The waiter asked.

'No sorry, she's pregnant' Brad laughed.

'Congratulations' The waiter smiled. We thanked him and Brad also ordered a steak baguette.

'I'm excited for the food' Brad chuckled.

'Same. It really does look nice on the menu' I laughed. 'This place is amazing though, I can't get over it' I gasped in awe, looking around the restaurant.

'I love you' He said, holding my hand across the table. 'And I'll show you just how much I love you after dinner' He nervously smiled.

'I love you too' I giggled. Few minutes later, our food have arrived so we tucked in. And oh my goodness, that was the best meal I've ever had. And Brad seems to agree, he finished it all so quickly!

'Did you enjoy that?' He asked, wiping his mouth with a clean napkin.

'Yeah. I'm so full now' I laughed, also wiping my mouth with a napkin. He chuckled and nervously looked around the room. 'Are you okay?' I asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah' He grinned. He held my hand and stared deeply into my eyes. 'Just appreciating the view' He winked.

'Charming' I winked back at him.