Eighty Four

'Here's breakfast for my beautiful girl. Cereal is on the menu' Brad smiled, holding my hand as we walk into the kitchen. He laid out some rose petals around in the table. 'I hope you feel well enough to eat, though' He chuckled. Even though it's just cereal, I really do appreciate the thought and effort he put into this.

'Aw this is lovely, thank you' I giggled. 'Yeah I'm actually hungry, not eaten in three days' I chuckled. We both sat down and ate our cereal.

'Woah, Valentine's Day finished weeks ago' Dad chuckled, walking into the kitchen. He looks so confused to why there were rose petals.

'She's been feeling so ill so I thought I'd do something to cheer her up. And it did' Brad grinned.

'That's good of you, son' Dad smiled at him. 'How are you feeling darling?' He asked me.

'Yeah I'm feeling a lot better today thank you' I replied.

'I'm going to Eva's house. Having dinner with her children tonight so help yourselves tonight' Dad said. He kissed my forehead before he left.

'When are we going to tell everyone?' Brad asked quietly.

'Maybe tomorrow. I want Dad to be there when we tell him. We can FaceTime your family today though?' I suggested.

'Yes. I would love that' He grinned. 'Can we do it now?' He chuckled. I smiled at him and nodded my head. Seeing him so happy melts my heart, I'm so happy and relieved that he's not angry about it. I was expecting him to be worried and mad. Sure, we're both scared but we'll be fine.

'Let's go upstairs' He smiled. We put our empty bowls in the dishwasher and ran upstairs excitedly. He called his mum on FaceTime and instantly she answered.

'Hello, everything alright?' Anne asked.

'Who's that?' I heard Nat ask.

'Brad and Quinn, come say hi' Anne giggled.

'Oh hi guys!' Nat chuckled, waving at the camera. I waved back at her.

'Is dad there too?' Brad asked. Anne flipped the camera and showed Derek reading the newspapers and watching TV at the same time. 'Dad!' He shouted.

'Hey!' Derek chuckled.

'Can you all go into the kitchen and sit together please?' Brad asked.

'Why?' Anne laughed.

'Can you just do it please?' Brad chuckled. They all went into their kitchen and Anne put her phone on the table so we can see everyone at the same time.

'What's wrong, I'm kinda scared' Nat nervously giggled.

'It's nothing bad, don't worry' I chuckled reassuringly.

'There's no other way to say this but..' Brad said, holding my hand. He then put his hand on my stomach and I couldn't stop smiling. Suddenly, they screamed so loud.

'Oh my god, you're pregnant?!' Anne squealed excitedly.

'I'm gonna be an auntie!' Nat screamed, clapping her hands.

'Congratulations guys! Couldn't be more happier for you two!' Derek grinned.

'Thank you so much guys' I grinned at them.

'Aw my baby boy is all grown up!' Anne tearfully spoke. 'As long as you both feel ready to take parenthood on, it is hard work but it'll be worth it as long as you have each other. You two are perfect for each other! I'm so happy for you!' Anne said as she wiped tears with her sleeve.

'Aw mum, don't cry. But thank you' Brad smiled. I looked at him and he had a sparkle in his eye. Like he was holding back tears. I held his hand to reassure him.

'Don't tell anyone yet though! We've not told our friends and her family yet!' Brad said. I still don't know how we're going to tell them yet, especially my dad and Spencer. We got off FaceTime and I immediately broke down into tears.

'Babe, I don't know what to do. I'm scared to tell my family. They're gonna hate me. They're not gonna want a screaming baby in the house at 5 in the morning. I'm scared Bradley' I bawled my eyes out in his arms.

'No no no. Shhh, it'll all be okay. They won't hate you! They're gonna be excited for us, they'll be with us every step of the way! They're gonna help us too' He reassured me.

'I'm just so scared' I whispered.

'I know baby, me too. But we have each other' He kissed my forehead.